Epilogue!

Hey everyone, haven't updated here FOR A LONG LONG TIME! :( I missed all your comments <3  Here's the long awaited Harry epilogue! Get your tissues out! <3 

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF LATER! 

*Megan's POV* 

I woke up from a sleepless night, I was alone. I had been for about 2 months now. I hated every minute.  I knew I had to keep going for the baby. Me and harry knew we we're having a baby for about 5 months now. We we're so excited. 

I strolled to the bathroom and started to run a bath. I took my hair down from my bun and looked at my pale skin in the mirror. I needed to stop crying myself to sleep. If Harry seen me, he would be upset. 

After about five minutes of the bath running I got in. My belly always floated above the water. It looked funny. I started washing my hair. After a while of lying there and thinking I got up and made my way to my room, where I put on Harry's robe. It still smelled of him. 

I picked out tracksuit ends, and a hoodie to wear today. I wasn't feeling too great. I still had Hazza, he kept me company.  When I was happy with my outfit (not that I actually cared) I walked to the garden to pick some flowers, that Harry and I grew about 4 months ago.

-FLASHBACK- 

"These are going to be beautiful when they grow fully." Harry smiled, as he put the flowers in the soil.

"yeah, lets hope they grow! Wouldn't like to depend on the weather." I laughed thinking of the English weather.

"They will, and they will be beautiful just like you." 

He smiled again, putting his hand on my stomach, I was 1 month pregnant and Harry made every minute of my pregnancy better, he was constantly there. 

"I can't wait to grow old together with the baby." 

"Me neither, maybe another one or two." Harry winked.

"yeah maybe." 

He said he was going off to get more flowers for the garden as he left me at the house, he said he would be about 10 minutes. 

30 minutes later I got a call, to say that Harry had been killed in a car accident on his way back from a florist to get me a bouquet of lilys. 

- END OF FLASHBACK!- 

A tear trickled down my face as I remembered that awful time, the funeral, the devastated fans, his  devastated family, devastated me. The worst part of it all was lying in bed alone,  not waking up to his beautiful smile. It was just a cold bed. Full of memories. No new memories will ever come. 

After picking a bunch of flowers I walked the five minute journey to Harry's grave. I walked up the stony pathway, it was too familiar. I went there everyday. Talked to him, told him how the baby is doing. 

-FLASHBACK- 

"And do you take Harry Edward Styles to be your husband?"

"I do." i replied looking into Harrys green blue eyes and his dimple smiling back at me.

He put the wedding ring on, and kissed me as the church clapped. 

A while later we walked into the hotel and someone announced " Mr & Mrs Styles." as we were about to have our first dance as a married couple. 

"When I ook into your eyes, like watching the night sky, or a beautiful sunrise.." The music went on as we slowly danced, with my hand around his neck and his around my waist. 

"I love you Megan." 

"I love you Harry."

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

I looked down at my wedding ring, and rubbed it softly. I started crying. I couldn't be strong anymore.     I placed the flowers on his grave, where I usually leave them. 

"I love you Harry." I whispered as I walked away.

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

A/N: think that's where I'll leave Megan and Harry end. I hope you enjoyed this book, all your comments make my day. They are all so nice. 

thank you to everyone who read this from the start or who's reading it now! It means a lot. I love you all thanks so so so so much. <3 

- katie (@HazzaJbTeam.) <3