Chapter 19:

A/N: thankyou for reading all along! Means a lot to me :) Sorry if theres mistakes.

Vote & comment :D 

-Katie x

*Harry's POV* 

I had a horrible sleep last night, I couldn't sleep I was too worried about today, I don't ever want to loose Megan, she means the entire world to me.

"Uh what time is it?" She puffed.

"9am, the appointment is at half 9 right?" 

"Yeah, i'm just going to go into the shower."

"okay."

I walked out to the living area no one else was up, I needed to talk to someone else. I walked into Liams room knocking on the door.

"Liam?"

"yeah?" he said whining.

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Yes of course wha'ts wrong?!" 

"Megan's going to the doctor again today he results are back, I don't want to go i'm too scared." I said sitting down on his bed.

"But you have to go she needs you, it's probably nothing, even though she has lost so much weight lately. Don't worry just go, you will be fine. Does anyone else know?"

"No, they don't so don't say anything either. Thank you for being there for me Liam." I sighed.

"It's going to be alright don't worry." He smiled.

"Thanks, sorry for waking you up go back to sleep." 

"Okay!" 

I walked back out and Megan was sitting htere waiting. 

"Ready?" I said trying not to sound scared.

"Yep." She said popping the 'p'

We got another taxi to the doctors and waited for the doctor to call us. 

*Megan's POV* 

I sat there in the waiting room tapping my bony finger off my leg, I was so worried. I looked at Harry and he gave me a shaky grin, what am I doing to this poor boy? having him worry about me 24/7 it needs to stop.

"Megan Parkers?" The doctor called.

"Okay coming."

I went in and sat on the chair hand in hand with Harry, i was squeezing his thumb he kept looking at the ground.

 "So Megan, as I told you yesterday the results came back.." The doctor said while getting some sheet of paper with writing on it.

"yeah i know.."

"Well it appears that you have some cancerous cells, found mainly in your stomach area, so that would explain your lack of hunger and not being able to keep your food down."

"What! So your basically saying she has stomach cancer?" Harry interrupted.

"I'm afraid so."

My heart stopped, i was shaking and tears started flowing down my face, i'm a young girl why do i deserve this? I've done nothing bad in my life. I don't deserve this. NO.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" I snapped.

I was so confused, my emotions were all over the place, I was angry sad, heartbroken,scared all at the same time.

"We are going to have to send you to hospital for a scan of your stomach, but we have cought the cancer early so you will be fine, You will have to start radiotherapy and chemo."