Chapter 30:

A/N: Sorry for making you all cry haha but megan is alive:D woooooo! 

50k reads, this is amazing i never thought i culd even get 1k! ahaha

i'll try my best to update! 

-Katie x

*Harry's POV* 

The doctor told me I could see Megan, he opened the door to see her laying there. I was so thankful to see her heart moniter beeping and her chest rising and falling. 

"Can I talk to her?" I asked. 

"No, she has to come round a bit, we're bringing her bed up to the ward soon." 

"Oh I'll go tell her mother." I stated. 

Since I couldn't talk to Megan or look at her I  walked up thr corridoor and into the waiting room with the biggest smile on my face. Caroline looked at me confused. 

"SHE'S ALIVE CAROLINE!" I screamed. 

"What?How?" She puzzled.

"Her heart started beating when i was there and they got her back, she's back!!" I excitidly jumped. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe this!!" Caroline hugged me with a smile from ear to ear.

"Good job man." Liam smiled.

"Text everyone tell them she's okay! I exclaimed. 

"Okay!" Liam beamed. 

**

Then the double doors opened and I could see the bed coming, it was Megan! The doctor pushedher passed us and into the ward. We followed but he stoped us before we could go in. 

"She's coming around now, before we woke her up we scanend her and she is 100% free from all cancer cells." He smiled. 

"Thank you so much thank you thank you thank you!" Caroline jumped.

We walked into Megan who was half asleep on the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. 

"Great! and guss what Harry?" She groaned. 

"What?"

"You we're there during the operation!" She laughed.

"How?"

"There was this white light and then you appeared there!" 

Poor megan obviously didn't know she had died..  I decided it would be better for her if she didn't know.

"Oh god!" I laughed. 

"Hey Megan guess what?" Caroline butted in. 

"What mam?"

"Your 100% cancer free the doctor just told us." 

"WHAT REALLY? SHE THE OPERATION WORKED? OH MY GOD!"

"yeah it did!" Liam added. 

"LIAM I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE! COME HERE ALL OF YOU GROUP HUG!" 

We all run over to Megan who had her glow back in her face with her beautiful smile. She put her arms around the three of us. 

" I love you guys." 

"We love you too!"

"Hey  Megan?"

"Yes Liam?" 

"The lads want to come visit are they allowed?" 

"Why would you even ask, of course they are! But tell Niall not to eat my food! Feels like i haven't eat in weeks!" She laughed.

"Will do!" 

"Megan are you hungry?!" I rushed over. 

"A bit." 

"Will I get you something?" 

"I'd love that but ask the doctor if i'm allowed."

"Okay!" 

Harry walked over to the doctor and he nodded. 

"I'll be back in a while getting you food." 

* * 

*Megan's POV* 

I sat on the bed having a conversation with my Mam. She told me the doctors said I shouldn't be so awake and happy but I guess i'm just strong. I'm so happy to be alive and have an amazing boyfriend who loves me and an amazing family and friends. 

After a while Harry came back with all my favourite foods, Skittles, Salt and vinegar crisps, a cheese roll and so on. 

"Harry I love you! i can't believe you did this!" I smiled.

"All for you babe." 

"The lads will be over soon they can't wait to hug and see you Megan." Liam laughed. 

After a while of just catching up, hugging and laughing the lads finally came. 

"Which one is she in again?" Zayn asked. 

"I think this one." Louis opened up a curtain.

"AH NO SORRY ABOUT THAT!" Louis screamed, he had opened up someone elses.

i hear Niall laugh histerically and then they heard me and came racing over.

"I hear her!" Amy added.

"Yep it's this one i'm sure about it!" Louis opened my curtain.

"Here I am!" I smiled. 

"Here she is!" harry beamed.

"MEGAN WE ARE SO HAPPY YOUR BETTER!" Niall and Zayn choursed.

"We really are." Amy stated.

"Me too guys." 

"WE brought you some stuff!" Zayn handed me a box. 

"Oh let me see!" 

I opened the box and it was filled with pictures from when I was my old me in Ireland, Cheshire and from when we went on tour, there was even pictures of me getting my treatment.

"We thought you would like to keep all the memories." Amy smiled.

Tears started flowing down my chee eks, I couldn' believe I had such good friends.

"Thank you so much! I love you all." 

"And we love you too" Niall added. 

** 

The doctor came in and examined me, sticking the usual needles into me but I didn't care. I Megan Parkers was cancer free. 

"When will I be able to go home?" 

"Your doing amazingly well!"

"Thanks so when?" 

"Tomorrow!" The nurse exclaimed.

"What really?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah." 

"Can't wait!" I added. 

The doctor told me I should sleep for a while so I said goodbye to the boys and fell fast asleep. 

A/N: I KNOW THIS IS BAD ! I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE(:

Sorry for not updating i stated school today :( 

comment vote & fan for chapter 31 :) and i didnt have time to use spell check so forgive my typos and spelling mistakes.