Chapter 28:

A/N: Okay so im going to start dedicating chapters (:  

42k reads <3 thank you so much!! 

-Katie v

*Megan's POV* 

I woke up and I was reminded that I had cancer, I ran straight into the backroom and started getting sick i felt a familiar hand on y back as Harry pulled back my hair.

"I think you should have the surgery." He whispered.

"I was having it anyway, i'm sick of this Harry I need to get better." 

"I understand, we can go to the hospital in a while." 

"Thank you Harry but you can't come." 

"why?"

e the

"You promised me you wouldn't miss any shows." 

"But this is different." 

"How?" I asked. 

"Because theres so many risks I need to be there for you when you have it ok?" 

"Fine.." I gave in, I wanted him to be there for me because it might be my last night.. 

Oh Megan stop thinking like that. I thought to myself. 

"Yaay!" harry smiled. 

I got up and went in to get dressed, we we're going to the hospital, I threw on a tracksuit bottom and a loose hoodie like  I always wear at the hospital, then I put on my vans. 

Tina, My mam and Harry followed me to the taxi and all th way to the hospital. I looked at my phone I had 30 messages from all the boys and Amy but mostly Jodie, describing how much she needs me..

"Hey is Harry ok from lastnight?" -Amy 

"Are you both ok?" -Louis

"u ok!" - Niall 

"Hey Megan can you ask Zayn to answer his phone." - Jodie

"What is wrong with you?" - Jodie 

"Are you too busy off with Amy to answer me, thanks." - Jodie. 

I replied to Jodie, 

"He got a new number and no i'm not, it's not my fault i'm sick with cancer." 

That should shut her up.. we arrived at the hospital and it was really small, made me even more nervous Harrys grip got tighter on my hand.  Tina walked up to the receptionist as she works here, and told her who I was and all my details then pointed us off down the hall. 

"Good luck okay i've got to get back to work." Tina hugged me. 

"Thanks." 

"You'll be fine." She said pulling apart, and walking in another direction. 

My hand was then reconnected to Harry's as we walked down into an empty room. The doctor came out and invited us in. 

"Hello Megan i'm your doctor that will be operating on you tomorrow." 

Tomorrow? it was going to be tomorrow?! Ah. 

"oh okay!" I smiled, trying to seem that I wasn't nervous..

"What are the risks?" Harry interrupted. 

"Um, well in the most extreme cases the heart could stop beating of she could just never wake up, but that's rare. She will have some side effects like hair loss after the surgery but it will grow back if all goes well."