Chapter 13:

A/N omg thank you so much for all the tweets I got about how much they love this, it means a lot. <3 

 Sorry if theres mistakes or anything. heres chapter 13! :D Fan, comment, vote :) 

*Harry's POV* 

I woke up that morning after a wild night, with Megan and the lads, she was still sleep as usual. I looked at my phone, 10am. I looked at Megan who was laying there so peacefully asleep. She looked so beautiful.

Her eyes opened as if she could tell i was staring at her.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning babe." 

"We have to do something today it's the last day before the tour starts!" She said looking at me while opening the blind in the bedroom. The sun beamed in.

"Yeah, what's there to do?"

"Well, with weather like this, how about the beach with you and the lads?"

"Sounds fun!" I beamed while jumping out of the bed. 

"WERE GOING TO THE BEACH WHO'S COMING?"Megan shouted as she walked into the living area part of the tour bus.

"Me!" Niall said.

"Me two!" Louis shouted. 

"Me three!" Zayn and Jodie said at the same time laughing."

"Me four!" Liam smiled.

"That settles it then, we're all going, be ready for 1. It's going to be fun!" I said walking over to the kitchen pouring two bowls of cereal. 

One for me and one for Megan, I poured coco pops into mine and cornflakes into hers, as she don't like coco pops. It's weird that I know these details about her.

"Here you go!" I said smiling handing the bowl to her.

"Thank you!" 

"I'm going to eat mine in the bedroom, I need to get dressed and have a shower." 

"Hey, I need a shower too, hurry up!" 

"Have one with me?" I laughed.

"Oh Harry your so cheeky!" 

"You love it." I added.

"I know." 

I walked into the room and made the bed and finshed off the rest of my breakfast. I walked over to my drawer as I unpacked and pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt and my usual converse. I left them on my bed and stripped to get in the shower. 

I walked into the washroom and ran the shower, I hoped in and left the water run on my curls. All of a sudden Megan walked in. 

"Oh shit! Harry don't mind me!" She said covering her eyes. I giggled.

She walked over anf grabbed her flipflops and walked out laughing. 

* Megan's POV* 

I walked back into the room and got dressed really quickly, tied my hair up in a loose messy bun, and half-skipped to where everyone else was. 

"There you are, where's Harry?" Jodie said walking over to me. 

"The last time I checked he was in the shower, i'll go check and tell him to hurry on Zayn's even dressed before him!" 

I walked into the room and Harry was sitting there putting on his socks. 

"Harry hurry on there all waiting! Come on!"