Chapter 3:

--- Follow my twitter @HazzasTeam. let me know what you think! sorry if theres mistakes. -- 

I sat on my bed thinking of what to text Harry. This was so hard, i had no idea of what to say. 

"Do you guys think i should text him?" I asked Jodie and Chloe.

"Of course" They replied. 

But i didnt want him to think I was an obsessed fan. I wanted him to think I was cool. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When i came back Jodie and Chloe were laughing at something. I don't know what.

"Check your phone!" Chloe laughed.

"Oh my god what did you guys do!?" 

I ran to my bed and got my phone, i had no new messages. I looked in my sent items. Yes i knew it they had text Harry.  They said:

"Hey Harry, it's Megan from the signing. How are you?x" 

I didn't know if I should text him saying it was my friends who had text him or what. Ugh, i was a mess.

Next minute i could feel my phone vibrating on my leg. i had a message from harry! He said:

"Hey Megan, it was lovely meeting you! we should meet up sometime! and im great and you gorgeous?x" 

I was going to die. Did Harry just ask me out? 

"What did he say?!" Chloe and Jodie chorused.

I handed them my phone, i actually couldn't talk. 

"OH MY GOD MEGAN HE REALLY LIKES YOU!" 

"YOUR SO LUCKY!" Chloe whined.

"What should i reply?!" I asked.

Too bad my idiots of friends had fallen asleep, I had to think of what to reply to him myself. I knew one thing, that I was definatly was going on a date! I really wanted to go. 

I didn't want to believe my friends, did Harry really like me? ME of all the millions of girls he could have? He liked me? No chance.

I finally plucked up the courage and texted him back. I said:

"It was lovely meeting you too Harry :) & sure i'd love too x"

He text back immediatly, he was a very quick texter! We arranged the time and place of our date. We were going to the beach tomorrow at around 7. This would be so romantic. 

I was so excited, i couldn't even sleep. What was I going to wear? I finally fell asleep.

The next morning Chloe and Jodie woke me up asking what happened with the Harry thing, so i told them. While i was telling them I had a huge smile on my face.

"Aw look at her smile she totally likes him too" Jodie mocked.

"Shut up! he don't like me ok, just help me choose an outfit!"

Chloe jumped over to my closet emptyingit out, throwing all sorts of clothes all over my bedroom. Untill finally she chose a white flowy dress with brown sandles. 

I actually liked it. For once Chloe didn't pick out a stupid outfit.

"Have fun tonight Megan me and Jodie have to go get some lunch, tell us what happened" Chloe shouted as she ran out my front door.

"Where you off to tonight Megan?" my mother questioned.

"Just going to the beach with a friend."

I ran upstirs before she could ask me anymore. I started getting ready, i was really nervous. Harry had arranged to collect me at the back of a shop because we would get mobbed by fans. So i threw on the dress, straightened my hair did my make up and skipped out the door. 

I waited there for a while untill this myserious boy appeared, he had his hood up. I realised it was Harry.

"Come on babe we got to run now before we get caught by the fans"

"Ok" i giggled. 

Harry took my hand and walked me over to the car, opened the door and everything.

"What a gentleman you are" I joked.

"Thanks im working on it."

When we arrived at the beach it was beautiful, the sun was setting and there was a red blanket laid out with candles lit and rose petals spread around. 

"Woah, this is amazing Harry, did u do all this yourself?"

"Yeah, I wanted to make this special"

"Aw Harry your such a cutie."

"Not as cute as you" He winked.

He took my hand and walked me over to the blanket. He opened the picnic basket, and started taking out lots of food. 

"Bet Niall wishes he was here" I joked.

Harry started laughing and i could see his amazing dimples. 

"Now do you want ham and cheese or just ham?" Harry asked.

"Just ham please"

Harry looked at me, and then realised something.

"Wheres your curls gone babe?"

"Straightened my hair" I laughed.

"I love your curls though, they made you stand out from the rest."

" I laughed, ok next time i will leave my hair curly just for you."

" Oh theres gonna be a next time?" Harry joked.

" I'd like that."

"Me too."

My heart was racing. I was the happiest person ever, he made me feel beautiful. 

" Will you sing for me?" I pleaded. 

" Sure! what song?"

"Surprise me."

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

but then you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell,

you dont know, oh oh,

you dont know your beautiful. "

He sang looking into my eyes, my heart melted. 

"Viola! Did you like it?" 

" Harry your amazing."

"Not as amazing as you." 

" Oh no! what time is it?" i said in shock.

"9:37"

"I told my mother i'd be home at 9" I said, she's going to kill me Harry.

" Do you want me to take you home?" Harry asked.

" Well i don't want to but i have to." 

Harry took my hand again and helped me up, then he put his arm around my waist and walked me to the car. 

" Do you want me to explain why your late?"

"No it's ok, your busy, i'll just tell her the tyre got a punchutre." I said smiling.

" I like it when you smile" Harry winked. 

" Don't be such a flirt" I laughed. 

We arrived at my house and Harry walked me to the door. 

"Thank you for today Harry i really enjoyed myself."

" It was my pleasure"

"Thanks again, goodnight."

Harry took my waist and brought it closer to his, he gently tilted his head and kissed me. Next thing i knew was that i was full on kissing Harry Stles on my porch.

" Now goodnight babe, i'm glad you enjoyed yourself, i'll text you!" Harry said pulling away.

"Goodnight Harry." 

I walked in to my house and my mam didn't even notice i was home, i walked up the stairs with a huge smile on my face. I had just kissed Harry Styles. But it felt so.. natural.