Chapter 21:

A/N: heres chapter 21, sorry it took ages for me to upload, I was thinking about the ending.. 

Fan, vote, comment! 

-katie x 

*Harry's POV* 

I woke up to the sound of someone vomiting, I looked beside me and Megan was gone I guessed it was her. 

"Megan, you okay?!" I said running into the bathroom.

"Yeah fine."

I walked over patting her on the back and pulling her hair off her face.

"Everything's going to be alright babe." I smiled

"No, its not."

"Don't say that because it is. Your going to be fine."

Just then my phone rang..

"I'll get that be back in a second."

I walked back into the room picking up the phone.

-on the phone- 

'Hello?'

'Hi harry, i'm calling about Megan'

'yes?'

'You need to bring her in to hospital tomorrow. The results are worse then I thought, She is going to have to start medication earlier then i thought.'

'Oh, how bad is it then? Were in Ireland now. Then we have one more show in Turkey before we go off to Russia.'

'I will tell you tomorrow, and okay. I will tell you the medication that is to be continued when your in Russia.'

'Okay, we will get a flight for tonight and be at the hospital tomorrow, thank you'

'Thank you Harry'

I hung up the phone and walked back into Megan who was sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"The doctor."

"What did he want?"

"He just said you need to start your medication early, so we have to leave tonight.." 

"Oh, well if its going to make me better."

"It will.." I half smiled.

I didn't want Megan to know about her condition getting worse, and she was not going to find out either. I looked at my phone to have a message from Zayn.

'Why did you just walk out on the tour? Its all over twitter and the press are going crazy thinking you left the band.'

I replied:

'I'm im Ireland with Megan she was homesick, i'm home tonight.'

I got no reply, I knew he was angry at me. But Megan was worth it, being with her made me so happy.

"Should we pack?" Megan laughed.

"Yeah, come on!" 

*Megan's POV*

 Harry picked me up to help me up,  I wonder why I have to start my medication earlier?  I did what the doctor told me to, which was rest. I'm fine really despite my weak state, and my never ending vomiting. 

I got dressed into a grey tracksuit end and a cream hoodie, I put on my shoes as Harry booked our flight online. Its in a few hours so we needed to leave pretty soon. I tied my curly hair up into a loose bun with pieces sticking up here and there.