I smiled as I heard the amazing news. A nigga has been eyeing this building for my next project and I finally got it.

"That's wassup. I don't know what u would do without you, ma."

"It's no problem. I don't know either. You're a mess without me to organize you."

"I guess so. I'm gonna call you later because Loriana just woke up."

"Alright. Say hi to the princess for me." she said.

"Ok. Bye." I said before hanging up.

"Hey sleeping beauty. You sleep good?" I asked Lori as I picked her up and held her in my arms.

"Mhm. Daddy, I'm hungry." She mumbled. She is always hungry.

"Ok. But first you have to brush your teeth because your breath stank baby girl." I said and we both busted out laughing. I placed her down on the floor and she ran out of my room.

I went in to my bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I dressed casually in white joggers, a white v-neck, and my Legend Blue 11's.

"Daddy, I'm ready! Let's eat!" Lori screamed, running in to my room.

"You take a bath? You brush your teeth?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. Now come on." she whined, pulling at my arm.

I quickly grabbed my phone and followed her down the stairs. I went in to the kitchen and placed her on top of the island.

"So we have pop tarts, breakfast sandwiches, I can make you pancakes and bacon, or cereal." I said as I looked through the pantry and fridge.

"I want pop tarts!" She screamed, clapping.

"You got it baby girl." I said as I opened a pack and popped them in to the toaster.

"What are you making mommy?" She asked.

"I'm making us some pancakes and bacon and sausage." I said. She nodded then started to play with some things that were in the table.

I hate sausage with a passion. I'm only cooking that shit because Jasmine likes it and doesn't really enjoy bacon. Just because we are upset at each other doesn't mean I'm gonna be more petty and not cook for her.

I took Lori's pop tarts out the toaster and put them in a plate for her. I put the plate on the island and sat her in to a seat. I soon heard footsteps then Jasmine came in the kitchen in some pajama shorts and a tank top and puffy red eyes.

"Morning." she mumbled as she walked past me. She placed a kiss on Lori's cheek then took a seat next to her.

I ain't about to lie, I looked at her ass hella hard as she walked past me. Her shit got hella big so why not look a little bit.

"Can mommy have a bite?" She asked. I had to hold my laughs in when Loriana pushed her plate then looked Jas up and down.

"Uh uh mommy. Daddy is cooking for you." she said. Jasmine looked at me then looked away.

"Thanks." she mumbled. I nodded and turned around to face the stove.

It was quiet for a while and I was almost finished making our breakfast when Loriana finished.

"I finished everything!" She said excited.

"Good job baby. Put your plate in the dish washer." I said, pointing to it.

She got out of her seat and put the plate in to the dish washer. once she finished, she ran out of the living room. It was just me and Jasmine.

I finished cooking and made Jasmine's plate first and placed it in front of her.