Catharsis.!!!

Hi honeybees.!!! I just wanted to talk about something. 

About this book 'Mafia and Miss Honey', I have been writing it continuously and had been very happy  about how the things were working out for me. But then a minor setback happened.

I was cyberbullied. On the platform, Goodreads. I left a comment. Just that a comment!!!! If you're not aware with the site. let me tell you that you can leave a REVIEW without giving it any STARS. So in this book, I DIDN'T leave any STARS. I just left a comment.

The author has been giving a new date for the release for more than a year now. 

So I wrote that, 'It is irritating' followed by a sarcastic comment that when the book will be released 20 years form now. I would to read it, because the blurb is very interesting. 

I would have copy pasted the entire thing, If I hadn't deleted it after constantly getting bullied by some of her readers or maybe a part of her PR team.

For my simple words, they said I'm calling the author names and I have no compassion. First of all I didn't call the author names. Neither did I use any kind profanity and the bullies totally missed the part where I said that I would love to read it...

So, I was just stuck in a place self contemplating whether I had said something so wrong that it set people off. I left comments that they're reading it wrong, etc. But they were not listening. So I deleted the whole thing. But it was still swirling in the back of my mind.

 I am Not a Bully and I do have compassion for other living beings. 

I'm not a hotshot Author, working with a big publishing house. But yet, I feel this pressure that I must write quickly. I know, no one is putting a gun to my head to write a chapter or publish a book in the first place. But even as a small time writer, I do think about people. Even if there is just one person thousands of miles away from me, waiting to get the updates. I want to finish my book for them.

I'm not a Bully. And If you're going through any of this. Trust me, you're not a bully either. Don't let them get to you like I did. 

Sabhyata Sahu