Bonus Chapter 1: Hallowe'en Night

(Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you are all safe, enjoying the treats, and playing safe tricks on each other! To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could write a Halloween Special, but then I asked you all, and you requested something from Three Houses. I then remembered that Ashen Wolves need some more love, so why not make it a Halloween Story?! So, enjoy!)

(Yuri's POV)

             Ah, Hallowe'en Night approaches. Most of the students return home to visit families and celebrate the holidays. Though, some of us can't afford to go back home for a small visit, so we stay here. This is called the Abyss. In the Abyss, we stay up late at campus and do basically whatever we want. We have on teacher on campus to watch us, but the teacher doesn't do a good job of that. As for the leader of Abyss, well, you're looking at him.

"Are you sure? I am sure my father could pay for a plane ticket for you to visit your father and then come back home" Ashe offered as he held his packed bag and was standing outside with the rest of the Blue Lion House.

Dedue picked them up in his truck and then carried them to the airport, so they could see their family. Leave it to Ashe to have a good heart and stall everything to see if I could go and visit my dad.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine here. I am the head of Abyss. I've got to keep an eye out for students who can't travel and see folks for the next few days" I reassured my friend, "You go and have fun. We'll see each other next week"

Ashe shook his head and laughed.

"Alright. Just text me if anything happens. I'll see you around!" Ashe said with a grin as he ran back to Dedue's truck.

With that, I waved goodbye to the rest of the Blue Lions and grinned. Ah, now for some peace and quiet.

"YURI!" Balthus yelled in delight as he marched towards me.

Never mind. I turned to see Balthus running towards me with a bowl of candy.

"Is it ok to dress up for this Hallowe'en Night?! I really can't wait for the party!" he shouted in delight.

Ah, right. Sometimes we have parties during the holidays. This is a church as well. Lady Rhea allows orphans to come in and celebrate the holidays, so we help out as best as we can.

"Sure thing. Just go easy on the sugar. I don't want you throwing up again" I ordered him with a stern nod.

"Got it! Also! Constance and Petra are in the classroom and making costumes! Mine looks as awesome as the Almighty King of Grappling!" he shouted in delight as he then ran to the other end of the campus.

Oh, Petra stayed behind? I didn't know she could sew. Well, I better pay a visit to them. I should make sure everything is going ok. I entered the classroom to find Constance and Petra sewing together. Well, I'm impressed. I can sew, but not as good as they can.

"So, we have a guest with us in Abyss this Hallowe'en week! Pleasure for you to join us, Miss Petra Macneary. I hope you have a wonderful tine with us in the Abyss" I greeted warmly as I took a bow before her.

"Interesting way of introduction, Yuri. I was not familiar with that way of introducing oneself to others. I shall try it later" she said with a determined expression on her face.

Ah, leave it to her to try anything not from Brigid. I still don't know why she would bother coming to this part of Europa, but hey, she's here now. Might as well enjoy it.

"Haha! But it is not just her, Yuri! We have another lovely guest joining us! He's actually modeling his costume that I made for him! Come out, dear prince!" Constance said in delight as I crossed my arms over my chest.