Chapter 24: The Resurrection

(Well, this will be a sad story. I have the rule where if someone dies in their respective story, then the character will die in this story. I have broken this rule before with Kronya, but I can't always do that. Either way, I am happy that the DLC for this game allowed us to see Byleth and Beresu's mother and know their last name. I loved that! Nice details! Now, enjoy the chapter! I believe we only have three more and this story will be finished!) 

(Thales's POV)

                        Now is the time for us to finally achieve our goal. We will not let those Elites stop us from achieving our goal. The time to revive the god, Genghis Khan, and the Fell King is at hand.

"Are we already? Remember, we have to kill the Elites. No one else unless it is those who are related to that foolish goddess!" I ordered them.

"But, how can we bring him back now? What changed?" Cornelia asked with an annoyed snarl.

"All of those students have their gods. Now, their true power will come to this place and bring a surge of it at the same place where that foolish traitor was. From there, my spell will work and bring out our true leader" I stated as I opened my spell book.

"Now, drag the Elites out! I will make sure the spell will be completed!" I shouted at them in declaration.

They each departed to different sections of the school and went to get them. As for me, it is time to bring our ruler back to us, once and for all!

(Edelgard's POV)

My house and I were able to relax at the school's café for a bit before classes had to start except for Byleth since he and his twin sister still share a house with their father on campus. As usual, my house is either quiet or loud in the morning.

"Hey, we are almost going to graduate, let them have some fun. Then, once summer comes, we can go out and have some fun! Oh! We should go on a double date, Edie!" Dorothea suggested with a smile on her face.

"A double date?" I asked her surprised as I placed my coffee on the table and gave her a questioning look.

"Oh, I thought you and Hubie were a couple. Are you two not?" Dorothea asked surprised.

I could feel my face burn as Dorothea tried to reassure me.

"Are you in love, Edelgard?" L'Arachel asked in a knowing voice.

"I didn't think you would fall in love. You seem so independent! However, you have time now. I can see you with Hubert though. The two of you do work very well together" Chidi said with a grin on his face.

I tried to look away from Hubert as I tried to compose myself. I don't want to think about this right now. I have my classes to focus on and other important duties to keep track of.

"Oh, does she really have any time to do anything?" the familiar voice of the Witch said as she appeared!

She snapped her fingers as I rolled away from her lighting attack just in time. I turned back to gasp in horror to see my friends frozen in place! She's going to pay for that! I transformed as my axe appeared in a fiery blaze. It is time to put an end to this once and for all! I jumped up and prepared to slam my axe against her until my axe was blocked by Bandit's Sauion! He pushed me in the air as I saw a wave of dark magic coming towards me! Then, an arrow of light struck the darkness down! I landed on the ground as Protector and Schemer stood at my sides.

"Did you two have to make an entrance?" I asked them with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"At least we came to help you!" Schemer said as he landed his wyvern beside me.