Chapter 11: Family Matters

(Everyone, I am so tired. These past three days have given me nothing but work. I just want to sleep or do nothing! I am so close to being done with college! I can't wait to take a break from that and do nothing! I want to sleep in! Ok! Enjoy the chapter and good luck!)

(Byleth's POV)

                As I slept for the night, my mind and body were currently training in my subconsciousness. Tianhuang was watching me as I spared with Ephraim. Ephraim decided to train me while I slept. This was a very neat trick of his.

"You need place your weight on the balls of your feet" Ephraim advised calmly as he put up his fists, "Although, I do respect your choice of weapon which is the sword, hand to hand is also important as well"

I nodded my head as Ephraim ran towards me. I ducked from his incoming fists. However, he was much quicker than I thought! He swiftly dropped to his knees and then kicked me down! I fell back and hit my back against the ground.

"And always look for every opportunity to do something. You always want to do something rather than nothing" Ephraim said calmly as he helped me up.

I nodded my head in agreement until I held my stomach. Someone must be jumping on my stomach in real life!

"Ah, time to wake up!" Tianhuang said in delight as I slowly woke up to see Sothis bouncing on my stomach.

I patted her head as she grinned at me. She's up to something.

"Byleth, are you up yet?" my twin asked as she entered my room, "Oh, I see you are. Well, come on. Father has an important announcement"

I got up as Sothis hopped off me. The three of us then went to the kitchen to find our father making breakfast for us. It was a Saturday morning, so we didn't have classes nor a meeting with the Elites about our next plan. Once father turned around, he placed the pan over the stove and greeted us warmly.

"Good sleep?" he asked as we nodded our heads at him, "Great. So, on Monday, we will have a whole day dedicated to Family Day. Meaning you won't have normal classes. You'll be going around school and having fun with your folks"

That sounds like a lot of fun.

"I just hope nothing bad happens" Tianhuang said with a shake of his head as Ephraim laughed.

"We can handle anything that comes our way. You won't have to worry about anything" Ephraim reassured.

(Beresu's POV)

I wonder what activities they will have planned for us.

"I believe my twin brother and father had a similar tradition to that. We celebrated this with the other royal families from our time" Eirika said with a smile.

That sounds very nice. As Sothis bounced up and down with delight, our father served us breakfast.

We ate together as Sothis said loudly, "I hope we can meet the Elites! I heard they are so strong and cool!"

It was a good thing that my twin and I didn't often express emotion. She seemed very eager to meet us. Or rather, our alter egos. A thought did come to me though, I wonder if we will meet our friends' family members. I guess all will be revealed on Monday which came too soon in my opinion. We entered the library to find everything in a chaotic manner. It was mainly loud, and items were flying around the room. Claude then ran towards us with a panic look on his face.

"If anyone asks, I was never here! At all!" Claude shouted as he ran pass us and down the hall.

I glanced at my twin as he shrugged in response. Then, Miss Judith marched towards us with a bulky man behind her!