Chapter 20: Hogsmeade

The weeks passed by as the leaves began to brown and fall off the trees. The weather turned bitterly cold and it was nearing Halloween, a week until the event to exact. I was thriving in my lessons so far and stayed completely silent and to myself in D.A.D.A. I spent my free time between the library and hanging out with the boys. It was the Saturday morning before Halloween and today was a Hogsmeade visit. I got my Mother to sign the permission slip through owl mail and was planning to go with the guys.

"Do we have a plan today or are we gonna just go with the flow?" I asked before finishing the last of my toast. "Not really. Just gonna do whatever plays out." Blaise replied. I nodded mutely.

The tables cleared after everyone had finished their meal. I seen Dumbledore stand up at the front of the hall and the room fell silent.

"Good Morning, young witches and wizards. I have a rather exciting announcement to make regarding Halloween." He said in his authoritive yet soothing voice. "This year we have decided to throw a Halloween party." He said, excitement showing in his voice. The hall erupted into an abundance of whispered conversations.

The headmaster raised his hands and everyone fell silent again. "You will be able to dress up or just come in party clothing. There will be music, dancing and a food and beverage station. It will be strictly for fourth years and upwards and the younger years will have a similar occasion the night afterwards. It will start at 8pm and end at 12am." He explained. "Anyway, I hope you enjoy your week and have a wonderful time. You're dismissed." He added.

Everyone stood up and began to leave the great hall. I stood up beside Draco and we followed the crowd. We started walking towards the common room with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. "So, this party sounds exciting." I said when there was less people bustling around through the corridor. "Its definitely going to be interesting." Draco mumbled.

I arched an eyebrow at him "How so?" I inquired. "Well, supposedly everyone will be looking for a date to take. Its going to be interesting to watch and see whom takes who." He replied with a smirk. "Of course you'd think that." I said shaking my head giggling.

"Who are you gonna take Blaise?" I heard Crabbe ask from behind me. I spun around to see the boys. Blaises cheeks flushed red and I seen Goyle turn away. "Urm, not sure yet mate." He said awkwardly. Crabbe shrugged his shoulders and I turned back around. "What about you, Malfoy?" Crabbe said again. I glanced up at Draco who seemed to have a light blush. "Dunno either." He said more confidently than Blaise but still rather awkward.

"I suppose you don't know either, Lucia." Crabbe said. "Personally, I want to be asked not be the asker. I like the traditional thing of the boy asking the girl." I said smugly. He didn't reply but I took this as my turn to ask him. "Who are you gonna ask, Crabbe?" I asked with a smirk, he'd made the other boys feel uncomfortable so I may aswell return the favour.

He stuttered before muttering "I don't know either." I smirked at my achievement and continued my walk down the corridor.

We came to a hault a little while later and Draco whispered the password before we all stepped inside. "I'm gonna go change. Its rather cold out and I don't want to freeze later on." I said to the boys. "You better hurry. We've only got 30 minutes until the carriages leave." Goyle replied. "Okay, I'll be down in ten." I said before waving to the boys and making my way to my room.

Although my outfit was warm enough for inside the walls of Hogwarts, i would have frozen had i been outside. I changed out of my long sleeve skater dress into a pair of black high-waisted waist jeans. I put of a white long sleeve turtle neck and tucked it in before putting on my leather knee high boots and wrapping my green Slytherin scarf around my neck. I grabbed my black mid waist puffa coat and put it on. I gave myself a once over in the standing mirror and put my hair in half up half down pigtails. I slipped my wand into my boot and returned back to the boys.