Chapter 32: Summer

Recap: 

My Mum and the professor then proceeded to cross the room to each other and embrace the other into a hug.

When they pulled apart I stared at the two, dumbfounded.

"You know my Mum?" I asked the professor in shock. "You never said anything I added. Snape drawled "Your mother is my younger sister on my fathers side."

Present:

"That's where I recognize you!" I exclaimed, finally realising. He slightly smiled at my reaction and proceeded to nod. "Told you I wasn't crazy, Dray!" I told Draco. "What was I meant to think? Everytime we left that class you had sworn you had seen him before!" He exclaimed, smirking. I rolled my eyes at him before turning back to my parents.

"Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend; Draci." I told them as I held onto Draco's hand. My mum looked over the moon with the news whereas my father looked at Draco, daring him to misstep.

"Nars, it really happened!" My Mum exclaimed. "I know!" Narsicca squealed. I looked at the two, completely confused. "Urm, what happened?" I asked, startled.

"Your Mother and I were pregnant at the same time," Narcissa started to explain. "We always said, after finding out the genders of you two, that it would be incredible if you two were to date in the future." She finished. I smiled at the two women, happily.

Then the realisation hit. I felt my face drop as I yelled "Wait, Snape's my Uncle?" Although, I wasn't as disgusted by this as you would think. I actually like Snape; he always seemed kind to me, personally. Plus, he was an amazing potions teacher as well.

"Indeed." He drawled. "Cool!" I responded, excitedly. He looked at me in shock at first but then his features softened as he nodded and smiled at me.

"Wow! This is a lot." I sighed. "Well, yes. I think it's time to go home," my mum stopped abruptly and looked nervous for the first time today. "Would you care to join us?" She asked, timidly. "Of course!" I exclaimed.

"Splendid! Grab your things then." My Dad said happily. "All my things are her." I said holding up my bag and cat career. "Right." He said, looking quizzical at the two. "Extension charm. Draco cast it for me." I explained. He made an 'O' face before looking at Draco and nodding approvingly.

"Here's your owl, Lucia." Narcissa chimed, holding Hermes out to me. I thank her before making his cage large again and letting him fly inside.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you guys. I don't know how I'll ever repay you." I told the Malfoys as we walked to the door. "Oh, it's no bother." Lucius insisted.

We bid our goodbyes before my family and I began walking down the long driveway. Snape, who insisted I call him Severus, parted and left for his own home in Cokeworth. I side-apparated with my mother and was taken to our house, if you can even call it that.

It was a short apparition before we reappeared in front of a large extravagant Manor.