Chapter 33: Those Three Words

I finished packing my trunk, ready to begin my 6th year in Hogwarts, which was technically only my second. I quickly got dressed into a pair of black jeans with frayed ankles. I wore my Slytherin jumper underneath my light brown trench coat and grey scarf. I had a small, black, shoulder bag that contained my wand and some makeup items. I had a larger black bag that contained some munchies for the journey and my Hogwarts robe and skirt; to change into on the train.

 I had a larger black bag that contained some munchies for the journey and my Hogwarts robe and skirt; to change into on the train

I had minimal makeup on and my sunglasses were on. My hair was in two braids.

"Darling, It's almost time to leave!" My Dad called from downstairs

"Darling, It's almost time to leave!" My Dad called from downstairs. "Be there in a sec!" I bellowed. I have decided on keeping Dash here this year. He much preferred his own space, rather than sharing with so many other cats. He seemed to prefer my Mum over me, as well. I sent Hermes off to Hogwarts to prevent the luggage build up; I already had my trunk and two suitcases to bring with me.

I sighed as I walked out of my room and turned my lights off for the last time until Christmas. My parents and I already agreed that I could come home this christmas as it will be our first proper christmas together. They also invited the Malfoys over so they will be staying from the 24th until the 27th, which is exciting.

I trailed down the stairs and met my Dad at the bottom. "Merlin's beard! Is all this really necessary?!" My Dad inquired, motioning to my luggage. I chuckled at his reaction before answering, "A lot of this is my books. I'm doing my N.E.W.T.S this year and wanted to bring along some regular books too. Then, the smaller suitcase is filled with shoes."

I smiled up at my father who shook his head at my luggage. Recently, I seem to have acquired a serious interest in shoes. There are just so many different types, most of which are beautiful. How could I not buy them?

"Very well, then." My Dad sighed. "Come on, now, or you'll be late to Hogwarts." My Mum ushered as she neared us.Together we apparated straight onto the platform. Each with some sort of luggage. "Hurry, you're late!" My Mum insisted as we quickly walked over to the train.

"I'll see you guys at Christmas." I told them as I walked onto the train.They placed my luggage into the luggage section before bidding me goodbye and making me promise to write.

I made my way over to the compartment that my friend group usually sat in. But, before I could get there I bumped into the golden trio. "Good morning!" I chirped. "Was that Evanna and Matteo Rodrigues you were with?" Ron asked me, with bulging eyes and a shocked expression."Yes Ronald, they are my parents after all." I chuckled. His eyes grew wider if that was even possible. "Bloody hell." He gasped.

I bid my goodbyes to the golden trio before joining my friends.

"Hey, everyone!" I greeted as I opened the door. I got a chorus of greetings as I made my way over to sit with Draco. I placed my sunglasses on the table before intertwining Draco's and my hand. "I missed you." I told him as I stared up at him, dreamily. "And I, you." He responded, smiling at me. I leaned on his shoulder and sighed at the comfort his presence instantly brought me. By now, everyone had gotten back to their own conversations.

"I saw you on the platform with your parents; what's with all the luggage?" He asked, sounding amused. "Well, my trunk is filled with normal school stuff, then, one of my suitcases is filled with books, both muggle and magical. Well, the other is filled wi-" But I didn't get to finish my sentence as Draco sighed "Shoes."

I chuckled at his statement and nodded. "You know me so well." I said, dreamily. "That's because I love you." He told me, nonchalantly. My eyes widened as I looked at the boy. He stared down at me, seemingly worried. "Good, because I didn't want this love to be one-sided." I said, smartly.

He lightly chuckled before commenting "Always got to be complicated, can't just be normal." I laughed at him before replying "Well, normal is boring."

From then onwards we started our life together, riding on the train to Hogwarts for our Sixth year.