Chapter 14: Classes

I left the potions classroom and started towards the Slytherin common room when I heard someone jogging up behind me. I turned around and Draco was stood there.

"Hey, I was waiting for you outside. How come Snape wanted to see you?" He asked whilst we were walking to the common room. "He just wanted to talk to me about the potion. He noticed I wasn't following the book." I said.

"Oh crap. Did you get into trouble?" He replied. "No, he said I was alright to do that as long as I was careful basically." I said, I didn't want to go into too much detail out in the halls but I didn't want to lie to Draco either.

"Oh, fair enough then. Anyway, what lesson do you have now?" He asked me as we began walking at a slower pace. "I don't, I have a free period so I was just about to go to the common room and... well I don't really know." I said wondering what I was gonna do until my next lesson at 10.30am.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me through up the stairs leading to the rest of the castle. "Woah, Draco! Where are we going?" I said giggling and trying to keep up to his long strides. "Well, I don't have any lessons either so I'm going to teach you how to ride a broom." He said smirking at me.

I stopped dead on my feet and pulled my arm from him. "I'm not going anywhere near one of those things. They are way too dangerous and I will most definitely FALL OFF!" I said crossing my arms. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't go too high and you won't get hurt." He said.

I stood there still just staring at him and hoping he'll back down. "I promise I won't let you get hurt Luce." He said stepping closer to me so now there was only a few inches between us. I looked up into his eyes and giggled. "Fine, but if I get hurt its your fault." I replied.

"Okay come on!" He said grabbing my hand and starting to walk fast towards the doors leading outside. I giggled in return and hand in hand we walked to the Quidditch pitch.

He spent the whole our teaching me everything he learnt in his first year. It definitely intrigued me, flying on a broom. By the end of the hour I was able to get off the ground and into the sky. I didn't stay up for too long though because it made me too nervous.

After putting away Dracos broom we spent our break time sat on the Quidditch pitch and he explained to me all the different players and rules. It definitely made me excited but nervous at the same time.

At 10.25am we started to walk back up to the castle for our next lesson, Astronomy. When I got into the classroom I sat at the end of a row with Draco to my left. I didn't mind how much time we spent together. He seemed like a really good friend and it was easier to sit by him than someone I didn't know properly.

We spent that lesson learning the different sequences and so on and how to identify different stars. We were told that our Monday and Wednesday Astronomy lessons were in class, learning about the subject itself. But, our Tuesday Astronomy lesson would be a free period and on Tuesday night at 11.30pm we would go to the Astronomy Tower and use telescopes and do practical work.

After Astronomy we made our way to History of Magic. To my surprise the Teacher was a ghost. He was quite boring actually. I'm not even sure he knows that he's dead. The class was really boring so quarter of an hour in I decided to look through my potions book.

I took the book out my bag and started to read through it, making notes wherever necessary and tweaking the ingredients and instructions.