Chapter 24: Revenge Part 1

I had to face it soon. I had spent all of Sunday in my room and I had even dodged my potions lesson but I needed to face... them , or I don't think I will ever be able to.

I forced myself out of my bed and stalked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. It was 9.30am and I knew I still had an hour until Astronomy but I couldn't lie there any longer, wallowing in my own self pity at my blatant gullibility Wondering how I had missed any signs of Draco and Pansy was eating me up. Draco and I weren't dating, but, I thought I meant something more to him than just... friends. I guess not.

I showered and took my sweet time doing so. After I had finally rinsed the conditioner out of my long, blonde hair I wrapped it in a towel and another around my body. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I still had large puffy eyes from my day and morning of crying. I had only stopped because I had no more tears left to cry.

Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I began to have an amazing idea. Rather than showing Draco that he hurt me, I'll just make him jealous and wish he never did. I sat down at my desk and let my hair down so it could curl naturally, Draco once told me that my naturally curled hair was beautiful and his favourite style on me. I'm glad to have a decent memory right now.

I applied natural makeup, to enhance any of my good features rather than completely cover up. Draco did like my natural face more than a face full of makeup. I applied some mascara and a shiny lip-plumping gloss after I had finished with the rest of my face. My hair was now only damp so I clipped some pieces back away from my face and lightly combed my fingers through.

Now all that was left to do was get dressed. I used some vanilla body lotion and chose my outfit. I decided on a mid-thigh emerald green skirt instead of the plain black one. I put my long-sleeved shirt on and placed my black and white plaid vest on top. I decided on knee high, ruffled socks rather than tights and put my combat boots on.

I grabbed my robe and placed it on, not doing the button up and placed my satchel bag on my shoulder. I looked at my appearance in my mirror and was actually shocked at my appearance. It was definitely a change from when I first got out of bed. I tucked my shirt and vest into my skirt and placed my wand in the large inside pocket of my robe. I was ready.

I left my room taking a deep breath before entering the common room. Luckily for me no one was in the common room that I knew personally, only a few older kids and some first years. I remembered it was break and decided to go grab a snack from the great hall. After all, I hadn't left my room at all yesterday. Not even to get food.

When I entered there were quite a few people but not the whole of the student body just a handful on each table.

Although there was a short amount of people on the Slytherin table I still didn't fancy having anyone question me about the party. I'm sure the whole school know by now. I grabbed a pecan pastry as I walked over to the deserted end of the table and poured a glass of apple juice after I had sat down.

I had almost finished my pastry and was deep into my own thoughts of what signs I could've missed when I noticed someone waving a hand in front of my face. I was awoken from my thoughts and blushed slightly at the fact I had spaced out.

I looked up to see who had been waving their hand in my face and my scowl turned into a light smile at the sight of Crabbe.

"Oh sorry, did you say something?" I asked awkwardly. My voice sounded a bit rough from the lack of speech and increase of crying. "I didn't say much. I just asked you how you were." He said smiling. I sighed and a long sigh it was too. "Oh that bad, huh?" He asked. "No. Much, much worse. But, you can't tell Draco that." I snorted.

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry of course I won't. I'm always here to talk Lucia. I won't go gossiping to anyone either so you can open up to me." He said in a gentle tone. I looked up at him and he had a pitiful smile as he looked at me. "So you know then?" I questioned. He nodded glumly. "Most the school does. Parkinson couldn't keep her mouth shut." He said in a low voice, sounding slightly angry.

I placed my head in my hands and shook it. "This is going to be hell on earth isn't it?" I asked, although I already knew the answer. "No, I don't think so. No one seems to really care that Draco and Pansy kissed, only Pansy and her posse really." He reassured. "Hm." I replied.

I gulped down the last of my orange juice and left the rest of my pastry on my plate. I had lost my appetite. "Do you want to get to Astronomy then?" I said, in barely a whisper whilst standing up. "Urm, sure." Crabbe replied, also standing up. I placed my bag back over my shoulder and we began making our way to Astronomy.

As we walked down the corridor, despite Crabbes words of comfort during breakfast, people were staring at me as I past and whispering once I was ahead of them. I felt my self tear up breathing inhaling and trying my hardest to suck it up.

We turned the corner and leaning against the wall looking bored was the white-blonde haired beauty I was most nervous to see. I breathed in and tried to act as casual as I could as I walked straight past him to wait on the other wall. I caught him looking at me as I walked past, but I kept a straight face and pretended I hadn't noticed.

"Alright class, you may enter." Said Proffesor Sanistra a short while later. As I stepped up to the door so had Draco, I glanced up quickly and stepped back to let him pass. But, instead he stopped dead on the spot and let the rest of the class pass before us.

"Luciana, we need to talk." He said rather glumly. I sighed quietly. "I have nothing to talk about." And with that I walked straight past him and went to sit at a lone table in the corner of the room, therefore ensuring he could not sit by me.

***

I sat my lunch time in the library, constructing a plan to make Draco jealous. Of course I had to write it down.

Step 1: Find someone who is willing to annoy Draco.
Step 2: Start a fake relationship.
Step 3: Fake it in front of Draco.
Step 4: Look as good as possible at all times.

It was only a quick plan and I wasn't entirely sure it was going to work but it's worth a try.

***

"Seamus, wait up!" I called after the boy.

Its now a short while after dinner and my plan was beginning. I had not really spoke to the Gryffindors properly in my short time at Hogwarts but a guy name Seamus Finnigan had once helped me do some work in the library. Since then there was passing waves and small conversions made between us. And Draco hates no other house more than the Gryffindors.

"Whats up Lucia?" Seamus asked in his thick Irish accent. A smirk grew on my face and he sighed. "What are you plotting?" He asked in a knowing way. This will be easier than I thought. "Well, I'm not sure if you have heard about what Dr- Malfoy did on the night of the party..." I started but Seamus held a hand up to interrupt me. 

"As a matter of fact I did. I'm pretty sure the whole school did. But, to be honest, I'm not exactly surprised. No offense to you but he just uses girls to get what he wants. He's a bit of a fuck boy like that." Seamus ranted, in a seemingly angered way. I nodded my head slowly. "Urm, yeah. No offense taken. But, anyway, I want to get revenge and I want you to help me... please." I said in my sweetest voice. This time it was Seamus' turn to smirk. 

"Of course I'll help. Malfoys a git, but what he did was just horrible. How do you plan on this revenge?" He asked excitedly. I explained my plan to Seamus and he agreed to help, he even told me he was going to get some of the Gryffindors in on the plan to help out as much as possible. He also told me that if things got too awkward in the Slytherin common room that he could get me into the Gryffindor common room whenever needed. which I gratefully accepted the offer.

I feel this will be the start of an amazing friendship.