"Fück I want to taste you, will that be alright?" Shawn's breath hits my neck. I nod simply because I don't trust my voice right now.

"Baby use your words," he lowly growls.

"Yes, please. I want you." I beg like he wishes for me to do and he gives me a cheeky grin while I quickly roll my eyes.

"Lay down on your back for me baby." I nod and climb off his lap and go lay my head on my pillows. Shawn follow getting in between my legs and yanks down my shorts flinging them across the room. He removes my panties now leaving me completely bare to him. I meet his eyes and they have dilated more than they were moments ago. I watch as he dips down and his face comes between my legs peppering kissing between my thighs. I yelp when Shawn pushes one finger inside my core and pumps it in and out. My mouth goes dry as I let out a heft moan and it slips in two more. The sounds of my wetness fills the room and the amount of bliss is adding up by the second. Shawn's lips meet my clît and his eyes look up at me before he licks my folds. My back arches at the pleasing feeling. It's new and exciting and feels amazing more than I've ever dream of. This immense pleasure takes over my entire body and I feel as if I'm flying in the sky with the clouds.

Shawn grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. His lips meet my püssy again and his tongue laps over my clît. He takes two fingers this time and thrust them inside me and I let the pleasure consume me. The sweet bliss from Shawn's tongue and fingers bring me to the edge and I climax.

"Oh god, yes!" I scream as my legs shake, head throws back, and my toes curl. Feeling of euphoria takes over as I climax.

"Holy shit that was hot," I hear Shawn chuckle as he lays next to me and sucks my wetness of his finger. "You taste wonderful baby," he hums and wipes the sweat off my forehead. I take a moment to take in every detail of his face while I regain my breath. His eyes are a dazzling honey brown, his lips are tented rose pink color and a his cheeks slightly flushed.

My eyes go to the huge bulge in his jean and I scooter over to him and rub my hand over his covered member. His soft moans tickle my ears and grin happy to make him feel just as good he made me feel. I unbutton his jeans and shimmy the denim down his legs. Getting on my knees in front of him and slowly rub him before pulling his underwear down his legs. His hard on springs out almost hitting me in the face, just looking at it makes me wet again.

I lick my lips as I slowly pump his shaft. I have only done this once before at summer camp but that was a nearly two years ago. I take his tip in my mouth while pumping the rest of him. I tease him a little tasting his pre-cum.

"Don't fucking tease me baby," he grunts. I nod and begin to put more of him in my mouth and bob my head up and down his shaft. I watch his head lean back in pleasure while his loud moans fill my ears. Shawn bite his upper lip as I take more of him in my mouth. He slips out a grunt and his hips thrust up forcing more of him down my throat. I eyes start to water as I hollow my cheeks to fit him most of him in my mouth.

"Fück, you looks so sexy taking all of me in your little mouth," he groans going faster causing me to gag on his cøck. Seeing him aggressive like this makes me more turned on than before. My hands massage his balls as I suck on his cöck and I fill him twitch in my mouth meaning he's close.

"Fück, I'm so close baby," he say as his thrust his hips to meet my mouth making me gag on him. A minute later a his hot cum shoots in my mouth and I sallow every drop. That was sexy to see Shawn come undone by my touch. After he a few seconds pulls his underwear back on and he smiles. I look up at Shawn and grin happy to make him feel as good as he makes me.

"Sorry if I was rough on you, I got little carried away."

"No it was sexy, I just hope I was alright."

"You were perfect baby." He kisses my forehead.

A car door shutting catches my attention and I look over to my cracked window. Rushing over I peek outside to see my mother walking towards the house. Oh shit!

I close my window and walk over to Shawn.

"Put your pants on," I rush trying to get them up his legs.

"What's going on?"

"My mother's home." His eyes widen and shimmies his jeans up his legs. I directed him to the window to jump but he stops me.

"I can't jump from here I'll break something."

"Well you can't leave from the front door or my mama will break me," I snap. Oh fuck what am I going to do. Think Talia your mother can't find your teacher in your room. Actually she can't find any boy in your room.

Suddenly I remember Kai's room has a tree outside his window that leads to the backyard.

"Okay, then you'll have to leave from Kai's room."

I open the door and look in both directions to see if my mom is coming. I hear her humming downstairs in the kitchen so I direct Shawn to quickly follow me. Kai's room is a mess with his clothes spread out everywhere and his bed undone. Opening the window, I guide him towards it.

"Here climb down the tree and go out the backyard gate."

"I think I forg—"

"I'll give it too you later, I can't have my mom finding you here." He sighs and produces to climb.

"I thought my tree climbing days were behind me," he shakes his head. I chuckle and wave goodbye once he walks out the gate. Closing the window I finally exhale. That was too close.

"What are you doing in Kai's room?" My mother startles me.

"Uh, looking for my charger he borrowed," I lie grabbing a white charger from the floor.

"Well I need help in the kitchen. Can you help out?"

"Of course," I smile glad she believed me.

As long as she doesn't get suspicious of anything I'll be alright.

✎✎✎✎✎✎

Here's an update finally! Added some smut so get drink holy water now.

How excited are you for the new album and documentary?

Keep voting and commenting. Try update soon probably won't be until thanksgiving break at the earliest.