Dad

Y/n POV

We've been running for a couple of hours now barely saying anything to watch other. Even though I don't know Jesus I feel like I can trust him. And if I can I'll just knock him out if I have to.

"You doing ok?" He asked stopping for a second to catch his breath.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you ok?" I took a water bottle from him and took a sip.

"I'm great I mean I'm Jesus for a reason" he said and I laughed a little.

"Of course you had to put a joke in there" I stopped for a minute to look around "where are we going?"

"It's not far from here maybe three to four miles" he pointed in the direction we are going "we should make it back before night if we keep on going" he looked over to me and I nodded.

"Well let's go"

We started running again trying to get to where we are going before dark.

Time skipppppp

We finally stopped running when we come up to a place called HillTop.

"So this is where you come from?"

"Yeah and we are currently being helped from your group Alexandria" he called out to the people at the top of the wall and they let us in. "Well technically we are helping each other"

I look around and I see someone familiar "Dad?" I said and he turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n" he started walking to me. Well more like fast walk/ran. When he got close enough he hugged me "are you ok?" He pulled back and looked at me.

"Yeah dad I'm fine" I said with a smile.

"Good" he paused "sunshine I-I'm sorry" he looked down "for not t-telling you about Negan and what was going on"

"It's ok I just need some time" I said looking down when he frowned at me "I love you dad but you can't keep things from me" I finally look at him.

"Ok I won't keep anything from you anymore, I promise" I smile at him and he smiled back.

"Love you dad"

"Love you too sunshine"