Happy Reunion

Y/n POV

As me and Carl drive down the road I couldn't help to think if Rosco was still at his farm, it has been some time since we've seen him but I think he'd take care of himself right?

Carl stopped the car and parked it on the side of the road.

"We'll have to walk from here so we won't bring attention to our selfs with the car" he explained and I nodded my head. As we get out Carl grabbed a couple of duffle bags out of the backseat and handed me one.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Well before when I was coming to see you I was going to take you away from hilltop" he shyly admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't want anything to happen to you Y/n, you mean to much for me so I was going to take you somewhere where no one would find us, specifically Negan" he said rolling his eyes at the end.

"Carl....."

"I know you might not have strong feelings for me as you did before and you probably hate me for not telling you about Negan, but I don't care, I love you Y/n" he stepped closer to me, so now our noses were touching.

"Carl I........ I don't hate you, I was just disappointed I guess but I'd never hate you" I said moving our faces closer. Just as we were about to kiss we heard groaning sounds of the dead coming out of the woods.

"Come on let's go" Carl sighed and took his knife and killed the walker.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

We've been walking for about an hour now and Carl hasn't said much to me, which is making me kinda mad but I'm letting it slide for now. As we finally break through the tree line I see Roscos house I smile real big, and not waiting on Carl I start running towards the house while Carl is yelling for me to stop. When I got closer the door of the house opened and Rosco came and when he saw me he smiled.

"My dear y/n is that you?" He question and I smiled.

"Rosco" I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Now I didn't expect this today" he chuckled "what are you doing here little lady"

"We need help"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😜😘😱🤭🤧❤️❤️