Garden

Y/n POV

"We need help"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now what have you gotten yourself into now y/n?" He raised his eyebrows and gave me a look.

"We are kinda on the run" I rubbed the back of my neck smiling shyly at him.

"I see"

"Do you mind if we stay here for a little while" Carl finally decided to talk.

"Of course, but y'all will have some chores to do"

"We are fine by that, thank you Rosco" I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair.

"No problem kid"

*Time skip* 2 Days

Me and Carl has been at Rosco's for two days now, we haven't had any trouble or have heard anything for anyone. We are currently out tending to the garden for Rosco as he said we would have 'chores' to do if we stayed. I'm getting a little worried about the group though seeming that I was apart of it and Negan is looking for me, hopefully no one gets hurt because of me.

"Y/n?" Carl waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to cool off inside for a bit I'll come back soon" he stated and walked off.

That's another problem, after what he said on the road he's barely talking to me and he avoids me a lot. When we have chores together he either gets it done fast or he stays far away from me, I'm getting really tired about how he is treating me.

As I started working more I heard groaning, I stood up quickly and looked around to see four walkers headed my way. I mean I'm protected cause there is a fence but I'd rather not take the chance of that breaking. I took the shovel that I had beside of me and walked over to the fence 'probably should get them away from the food so it won't contaminate it' I thought.

I jumped the fence and walked a good ways from the garden and some of the livestock, I looked around to make sure there wasn't any more walkers before going towards them. The walkers were following me the whole time so they weren't far from me, I brought up the shovel and swung it like a bat at the first walker, knocking it over making its head fly off from hitting it so hard. The second one was right behind the first, I kicked it's legs making it fall while smashing the shovel through its head killing it. The third one was closer than I thought it was, I didn't have enough time to move the shovel when it tackled me. As I was trying to get it off it's teeth was trying to sink into my arm, I finally got ahold of my knife that was in my belt swinging it up to meet its head killing it and splattering my face with blood.

I pushed the body off of me with a sigh of relief that I was alive. "Well there goes my clean shirt" I said looking down at my clothes that was covered in blood. I got up and got the shovel and walked back to the garden to wash it off, when I was finally done I went inside where Rosco and Carl was talking. When they saw me both stopped and looked at my blood covered clothes.

"You got any spare clothes I can wear?"

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

I have finally updated whoop whoop 🙌

I hope y'all liked this chapter literally just wrote what came to mind but please comment and vote if you liked it.

Thank y'all for still reading💜💜