Promise

Y/n POV

As I walk into my room I go over to my bag to get my extra clothes. Maybe I should of thought twice with the walkers cause now I'm down a pair of actual cute clothes ugggh.

I walk into the bathroom and get the shower ready, as I look into the mirror I studied myself. I definitely looked different and older than what I was when I first stepped into Alexandria. I actually missed uncle Merle, I wonder how he's doing.

As I take the shower my thoughts came crashing down and for some odd reason I was really emotional at the moment. Currently wanting to pull my hair out, but holding back knowing it'd probably hurt me more than I already.

When I get out of the shower I see Carl sitting on my bed. Me already being in a bad mood ignored him and went to put my dirty clothes in the basket and to find a brush.

"I know your mad at me y/n" Carl sighed. I rolled my eyes cause I'm sassy. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed, taking the towel out of my hand starting to dry my hair for me. "I don't need you getting sick on me".

"Why are you being so nice now? I asked quietly.

"I'm sorry, I've been in my own thoughts the past couple of days. Not really thinking straight".

"But why push me away?" I sniffed trying to not cry, stupid emotions.

"I'm scared, I can't lose you like I've lost people in the past" he turned me around and kissed me on my head. "I'm sorry".

"Why don't we start over" I said smiling at him, getting up from the bed turning around.
"I'm y/n Dixon, nice to meet you".

"I'm Carl Grimes nice to meet you too" he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Now Mr. Grimes that's a little bold don't you think".

"No I don't think so, seeing as you are a angle I think I can be some what bold" he winked at me, and I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Alright Mr.Grimes let's start easy, favorite color?"

"Same color as your eyes". He smirked.

"Oh smooth".

"And you?" He asked.

"Ummmmmmm let's see f/c".

"Really? I thought you'd say my eye color" he pouted like a hurt puppy. I laughed.

"Well I'm not as cheesy as you" I sat back down on the bed and bumped his shoulder, he scoffed.

"You know I don't remember the last time we've been able to talk like this" he admits.

"I know we've been so busy between you being taken by Negan and then us on the run, I'm sorry I put myself in these situations".

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to lay down with him on the bed. He held me so tight and kissed my head again. I sighed and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm gonna keep you safe I promise" he pulled me tighter.

"I know, but what if he finds me?"

"I'll die before he takes you again" he growled.

"No!" I say up and stared at him. "You cant if he gets me again promise me you stay away".

"But-".

"No I don't want you getting hurt, he won't hurt me you guys can make another plan to get me again" I sighed and kissed him. "Promise me" I pleaded.

"I promise" he pulled me to him again, until our lips hit again. We both sighed as we pulled away.

"I missed you so much" he whispered and kissed me again.

"I missed you more" kissing him back.

IM ALIVE........ I THINK.

I've been sick here recently sorry for not updating😭😭😭

But I want to dedicate this chapter to the 3 people who commented on my last chapter. Thank you guys for still reading if you still are.  Especially the person who commented today. I was like Omg people probably still want to read this crappy book lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^ If this is you give y'all a good pat on the back I'm totally giving y'all a shout out for supporting my book

^^^^^^^^^^^
If this is you give y'all a good pat on the back I'm totally giving y'all a shout out for supporting my book. Thank you💜💜

I'm sorry I'm late with updating but sometimes life gets in the way and I apologize.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HERE YALL GO HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT💜💜💜