Road trip

Y/N POV

"Carl?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n?"

Carl ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug.

"How did you get out? I heard from Daryl you were at hilltop".

"Jesus got me out" I said with a smile.

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be at hilltop right now?" He asked confused.

"Negan dropped by at hilltop looking for me threatening to kill someone if they didn't tell him where I was, someone lied for me so I had to get out of there before someone died". I said looking down sadly.

"Hey it's ok you did the right thing" he grabbed my face and looked me in the eye.

"I was on my way to Rosco's to hide" I paused and smiled at him "don't want anyone dying for me".

"Well you want some company?" He asked with a smirk.

"What about your dad won't he be mad you disappeared?"

"He will live, he knew I was going to find you at hilltop so we are just taking a little detour" he let go of my face and grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure?" I looked into his eyes.

"I'll go anywhere for you" he smiled then leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. It was definitely refreshing to feel his lips again after so long.

"Well that was nice" he smirked and I laughed. He drug me to the car and opened the car door for me.

"What a gentleman" I laughed and he smiled at me. After I got inside he closed the door and ran to the drivers side, he looked over and put his hand on my thigh.

"Let's go see Rosco"

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!

Luv y'all❤️