He's gone

Y/n POV

It's been about thirty minutes since Jesus put us down here and I'm starting to hurt from me hiding in such a small place.

We heard yelling outside a couple of minutes ago and then it just stopped and the sound of some cars seemed like they left but we stay put just incase they are still here. The cellar door suddenly opened and I went stiff and held my breath trying to see who was in here.

"Guys it ok they are gone" said Jesus and I let out a breath of relief.

"Finally, I was starting to get a cramp" I said with a smile and Jesus just shook his head at me.

"They were looking for us weren't they?" Asked my dad.

"He didn't say you but he was talking about
Y/n"

"He's going to keep on looking for me until he finds me" I stopped and looked at them with worry "you know that right?"

"Yeah we know" Jesus said looking sad.

"Maybe I should just go, I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me"

"No you can't, I won't let you" dad said looking angry.

"Where would you go?" Jesus asked.

"I know a place no one would find and I would be welcomed with open arms" I said with a smile.

"Where?" Asked both Jesus and dad.

"A man named Rosco"

"Who is that?" Asked Jesus

"Someone no one knows except for me and Carl"

"I don't think you should go" said my dad.

"Dad if I don't Negan will come back and find me, then he'll kill everyone here" Dad looks at me for a moment. Then he sighed and nodded his head. I smiled " I promise I'll be safe Rosco will keep me safe".

"How do you know if he's still there" asked Jesus.

"Cause Rosco would never leave his home even if he was dying"

"That's intense" Jesus muttered and I smile.

"He's a good friend of mine I trust him"

"Well then we'll put trust in him too"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Please leave comments and vote!
If I get more than 10 comments I'll update another chapter today.

Love y'all❤️