Escape

Y/n POV

'I have to get out of here' was the only thing that I could think of. As I'm pacing back and forth in front of my bed. It's been four hours since I've seen Carl. I'm losing my mind, cause Negan went with him back to Alexandria.

Then there was a knock on my door. I slowly went to it and opened it up. I look up and see a man in his mid twenty's with long brown hair and a beard.

"Hello?" I asked giving him a weird look.

"Get your stuff together I'm getting you out of here" he said in a rush with a worried look on his face.

"What!"

He moved past me and got a bag to put my clothes in and some extra stuff that was in the room. He then took my arm and started running.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jesus" he said the stoped to look around the corner.

"What? I mean you do look like Jesus, I mean in paintings and stuff but what?" I asked so confused.

"I followed Carl here" is all he said when he took my arm again and started running.

As soon as we get outside all I see in fences around the place. "Can you climb?" He asked and I snorted.

"Of course I can"

"Well then let's go" he said and started running to the fence. With ease he climbed up the fence and swiftly jumped down from it.

I looked around to see if there were anyone around and surprisingly didn't see anyone which is weird. But I started running and hurriedly climbed the fence, and jumped down as swift as Jesus was. Maybe better than how Jesus did it.

"Well let's go" he said with a smile on his face. For the first time since I got here I finally had hope.

Heyyyyyyyyyy guysssssssssssss sorry if there is grammar mistakes I'm not the best when it comes to spelling or anything like that lol but I hope you like the chapter.

I hope you guys are having a good day, week, or month. I just started school back so I've been trying to add writing into my schooling so wish me luck.

SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOON😁😁😁