Please

Y/n POV

The men kept dragging me down the hall and I was trying to get free with all of my strength.

"Please let me go" I cried all I wanted to do was go back and see Carl.

"I'm sorry y/n we can Negan will kill us" he said with a hint of sadness.

With that they took me to a room and shoved me in it locking it from the outside. 'What am I supposed to do now'.

*Time skip by singing my little sunshine*

It's been three hours since I've been in this room and no one has come in either. Just as I stopped pacing for about the hundredth time the door started to open.

It was Negan and Carl. Negan looked at me then at Carl and gave us a hard look.

"I'll give you 10 minutes to talk then I'm taking you back to your dad" he said looking at Carl "no funny business if something happens someone will die" he said and turned around and left.

"Y/n" Carl said running over to me.

"Are you ok" I asked and he nodded

"He didn't do much to me" he looked me over "are you ok, he hasn't done anything to you has he?" I shook my head even though it was a lie.

"How did you get here" I ask

" I followed his truck here from Alexandria"

"Why did you do that he could of killed you!" I exclaimed

"Because he had you and I needed to know you were alive" he said grabbing my face and putting our foreheads together.

"You can't just put your life in danger because of me"

"Yes I can" his breath hit my lips and before I could think he kissed me. This kiss felt different from the others that we've shared. But I think he is afraid that I am still mad at him.

Even though I'm still mad at my father and Carl both I'm trying to look past it because it might be the last time I see him or anyone from Alexandria.