Reunited

Y/N POV

After I made the decision to leave we started packing my stuff, and some extra food for the trip ahead of me. Instead of taking a car Jesus wanted me to go on foot just incase Negan or his people was still out on the road. So I agreed to what he was saying even though dad didn't really like that idea he really had no other choice to trust me to make it out alive.

"Are ye sure ye want to go?" dad asked with his southern twang(😂)

"Dad I'll be fine, I'll be there before nightfall if I don't get stopped"

"That's what I'm worried about" he said with a sour look on his face.

"Trust me dad, please"

"I do I'm just worried about ye"

"She can do it Daryl" added Jesus walking up to us with my bag in his hand. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm ready" I said with a smile. I gave dad and Jesus hugs before I went to the front gate ready to leave.

"Oh wait!" Jesus stopped me and gave me a walkie -talkie. " If you need us contact us" he gave me another hug.

"Thanks Jesus" I look at dad one last time and waved.

TIME SKIP

It's been two hours since I left Hilltop and I've been doing fine. I've only ran into a couple walkers but other than that I've had a smooth journey towards Rosco's place.

While I was walking I came upon a road, I looked down the road multiple times cause I can't be too careful with Negan looking for me. As I was about to walk across the road a car came speeding down towards me. I ducked down real quick and hid behind a tree hoping that whoever it was didn't see me.

I look around the corner and see the car stop, I try to see who was driving but I couldn't get a good look who was in the car.

"I know your out there I saw you on the road" the person said and my eyes widened I knew that voice.

"Carl?"