Forgetting

Y/n POV

"Y/n what happened to you!! Carl ran over to me, moving me around to see if I was hurt.

"I'm fine just some walkers in the back yard" I shrugged off his hands, and walked towards Rosco.

"Kid you need to be more careful" you could see he was concerned about me, I mean who wouldn't be concerned when someone comes in your house covered in blood and guts.

"I'm careful Rosco....... well I can be reckless" I chuckled at my self knowing I put myself in bad situations.

"Why didn't you come in and tell me?" Carl asked looking mad.

"It was just a few walkers I can handle myself".

"You could of gotten hurt!!"

"Why do you care its not like I mean anything to you!" I practically yelled at him.

"Did you forget what I told you back on the road?" his face was getting red.

"Did you? You've barley talked to me since we've been here, and your asking me if I've forgot?" I scoffed at him, done with his crap walking upstairs to change.

Carl's POV

"Boy I'm not trying to be nosy, but you have been acting distant towards her" Rosco stated while going over to the kitchen grabbing a apple.

"I haven't noticed, I'm just worried"

"You can't fool me son I know you've been doing it on purpose, what are you worried about?"

"I don't want anything to happen to her".

"Well then why are you pushing her away for?"

"I don't know" I sat down next to him grabbing a apple as well. He just raised his eyebrows and gave me a look. "Ok I just........ I'm afraid to get close to anyone anymore everyone dies in the end" I sighed.

"So?" Rosco rolled his old knowing eyes. "If you think people will die so easy then why do you stay?"

"I-"

"People die every day, they died before this world happened" he stood up and started peeling his apple. "Even if people die more easy these days, wouldn't you want to spend as much time with the people you love anyways before something does happen?"

"Yeah I guess" I slid down the chair a little feeling embarrassed.

"So why are you still sitting here then?" He pointed up the stairs "I'd go get your girl" he finished and left the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I updated again WOW!!!!!

I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!!

Please comment and vote!!!

Love ya'll💜💜