•44•

" I can't believe you dragged me here, back to this hell hole." I say and Vince rolls his eyes.
"Shut up Harry, I heard enough of your whining on the plane." He says annoyed, taking out our bags. He throws mine and takes Angie's in his hand. The taxi leaves and I turn around looking at my parents house. It hasn't changed a bit. I hardly remember the names of the people who work here, and they were my friends.
"Oh, mister Styles..long time no see." The old man says and I nod, giving him a crocked smile. Vince smiles at him and the old man returns one.
"Who is this lovely lady?" He takes off his glove, extending his hand.
"This is Angie." He said and she politely took his hand and shook it. I didn't bother ringing the doorbell so I just casually walked in, the two of them behind me. One of the housekeepers looked at me with wide eyes and started walking my way. She's new here, well at least I don't remember her. She's wearing a really short black dress and has a little to much make up but it kind of matches her hair and well her 'look'. When I think about it, she doesn't even look like a house keeper that much.
"Who are you?" She asks in a rude tone, well it's only fair I return the favor.
"What's it to you?" I glare at her and start to walk away. She surprises me by pulling at my bag, what the hell?"
"I think you're at the wrong place." I looked at her from head to toe " And from what I see, so are you." I smirked. The vain on her forehead looks like it's going to pop and no amount of make up could cover it. Vince looks at her then me and lastly back to her. He raises an eyebrow and moves his gaze.
"Um...who are..?" He stops and I hear footsteps coming from the hall. Dad never fails to disappoint, fancy shoes and tie.
He looks at all of us with wide eyes.
"Harry?" He breaths out, blinking a couple of times.
"You know them." The girls says, tossing the gum in her mouth around. Disgusting.
"Yeah." I say, done with all of this shit. The plane ride was really long and the jetlag is starting to kick in. I ran up the stairs, looking around. One, two three and there it is. I take the key out of my bag, still hoping it works and it does. The room is filled with sunlight coming from the window. It's fucking freezing in here. I brush it off and close the window, putting the bag on the floor. I jump on the bed and take my phone out of my pocket. I haven't heard from El in over three days, well I wasn't even trying but still...
-
I took a shower an changed into new clothes. The house is a little re-decorated on the inside but it's still to fancy for my taste. I've seen almost half of the staff and all of them looked at me like the've seen a ghost. I still haven't seen Zach or mom. I much rather see him rather then her but I will eventually. Vince already left to show Angie around London and left me here alone, the bastard. I talked to Niall a little while ago but he almost hung up on me, I keep forgetting the time zone difference. The house is quite as always so I take a chance to walk around a little. Dad didn't look that thrilled to see me and the feeling is mutual. I pass his office and chills run down my spine. I always hated that place and every time I would leave that room I felt like shit. I heard whispers so I stopped in my tracks.
"Wait.. I think I heard someone's footsteps..." I make voice said, it sounded familiar. I really am a shit person so I opened the door next to me and closed it.
"Ok, they left." The voice said again as I smiled at myself. Curiosity was killing me so I quietly continued down the hall. I peeked from the corner and the sight was interesting. Some guy was pressed to the wall, making out with Zach. Wow, Zach has gotten bigger. And the guy he's kissing is not bad either. Tall, blonde and handsome. So Vince wasn't kidding when he said he had a boyfriend. I guess it runs in the family. Now I feel like a creep for spying at them so I just turned around and one of the doors opened, fucking shit. I looked at them an they pulled away, confused. They're both flustered and out of breath. I think I should help him out just like Vince used to help me out, and stall her so they can get out of sight.
I took in a deep breath and faked a smile.
"Mom.." She looked confused at first but quickly smiled. I was close to my mom when I was younger but it all disappeared over time.
"Hi." she pulled me in for a hug and kisses my cheek. I heard another door close behind me and mom noticed too. She tried to look up but I quickly stopped her, still holding her in the hug. I should have gone to drama school and make millions as an actor.
"What brought you here?" She says all excited.
"Um me and Vince.." She cut in with wide eyes " Vince is ere too?" I nodded and she doesn't know what to say or do. It's a little amusing but I held a straight face. She took me to the kitchen and just went on and on about everything. I couldn't listen to her anymore so I just "mom.. Look I have to take this, we'll talk later a little more." I ran out the room letting out a breath of relief but got into more shit.
"Harry?" Zach said with wide eyes. His boyfriend quickly moved away. He tried to move his hand without me noticing but failed. I tried my best to look at both of them in the eyes, pretending that I didn't notice anything. Zach started to get up but his boyfriend shook his head, eyes moving down. Zach quickly say back down, looking everywhere accept my eyes. This is getting really awkward so " I'll se you later." I smiled at both off then and left the room. That was really...something.
"Do you think he knows what we were doing?" A male voice whispered. I really need to stop eavesdropping on people's conversations.
"I really hope not.." Zach said in a sad tone. I really need to leave this house for a couple of hours, this was all a little to much.
Vote/com
Love ya xxx