•40•

Harry's POV:
"Want a drink?" Zayn asked, waving the already half empty bottle of Jack.
"Sure." I said and he filled my cup and continued his conversation with Cindy or some shit, that girlfriend of his is so annoying. Everyone's with someone here and I'm just sitting here, smoking one cigarette after another. I can't believe El went home for New Year's Eve to spend it with her fucking boyfriend. I brought the cup to my lips, already half empty. They're probably together right now, enjoying there night. I still can't believe she's not here and why didn't she tell me. I thought we were...I don't know, she said she still cares but I guess not that much.

El's POV:
"Casper?" I asked, not knowing what else to do. He didn't answer so I yelled again.
"Bedroom,come here." I gulped and slowly walked down the hall. The door was closed so I knocked before slowly opening it. The lights were out, candles and flowers everywhere. I cringed at the sight and scanned the room for him. He came out of the bathroom bringing me flowers in his hand. I showed him a fake smiled.
"You like them?" I awkwardly nodded and he put them on the chair and pulling me closer for a kiss. Casper crashed his lips on mine and slowly started moving to the bed. I know exactly what he's doing and I need to stop this . NOW.
" Casper.." I pulled away but he lowered me on the bed kissing me again.
"Casper I'm.." I pushed him a little but he just wasn't listening to me.
"It can wait." he said and began to kiss my neck. It really is over, I felt nothing when he kissed me.
"I'm braking up with you." He quickly stopped and looked at me.
"What?" His eyes were wide.
"I'm braking up with you." I moved away and stood up from the bed. He did the same, looking at me with disbelief.
"What? Why?" He's eyes were getting watery but he quickly blinked the tears away. My body is frozen but my mind is moving a thousand miles an hour.
Clasper started laughing and it was a little creepy.
"You're kidding." he said voice cracking at the end. I shook my head and I saw the heartbreak in his eyes.
"I'm really sorry." I said and he just looked down.
"We aren't made for each other." I said trying to make things better but I think I'm only making it worst.
"I thought we were.." he said and looked up, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Casper.." he wiped his eyes and glared at me.
"Get out.." I looked at him, his features turning hard.
"What?" He came closer and yelled.
"GET THE HELL OUT!" I jumped at his sudden loud voice and quickly ran out of the room then apartment.
So this is it I guess. I need a drink, but it's New Year's Eve and I don't wanna be near people. I walked around until I found a small shop and bough cigarettes and a bottle of vodka. I'm feeling really bad about all of this and soon enough I feel tears rolling down my face. I sat down on some bench and opened the bottle, bringing it to my mouth. I put the bottle next to me and lit up a cigar. What the hell is wrong with me? I broke the heart of a great guy just for my own sick little games. I pulled my knees up and buried my head between them. I've drank more than half a bottle and smoked about 12 cigarettes and I'm still crying. It's midnight and the fireworks are iluminating the sky. This is a New Year that Casper won't forget anytime soon, I looked up for a second and quietly continued crying. The sky is clear now and I don't know how long I've been here but I know I don't feel the cold anymore. I checked my phone and look at it before I made up my mind. Well this is my last choice, and I'm not going to my parents house. After a couple of rings he finally picked up.
"Hello?" I can berly hear him over the music. Now I'm ruining his New Year as well.
"Harry.." I say and there's a silence for a couple of seconds and then the music stops.
"Stella?" He asks.
"Harry can you come please.." I say my voice braking at the end of the sentence.
"El, are you ok? Why are you crying?" I light up another cigarette and look up at the sky.
I hear panic in Harry's voice and I take in a deep breath before I speed again.
"Fine, can you come?"
"Of course but where are you?" He sayid and I chuckled to myself.
"Baltimore, some park."
"What the hell?" I giggled at the sound of his voice for some reason. I feel really happy because he said he'll come. At least he cares and I hope he cares as much as I do.
"Are you drunk?" I hear humor in his voice.
"No, now come please." I say finishing another cigaret.
"Ok sit still, I'm coming. Do you know what park?" He asked and I looked around but I have no clue where the hell am I. I let out a small laugh and I hear him chuckle on the other side.
"Never mind love, I'll find you."
Vote/com
Love ya all