•65•

Harry's POV:
"You didn't tell her did you?" Vince asked, looking at me disappointed.
"No.." I mumbled, not looking at him.
"You fucker. Why are you keeping that from her?" I hear the anger in his voice loud and clear.
"I'll tell her." It's non of his business, why is he mad.
"When, on Friday that you're leaving on Saturday..." His eyes are burning into me.
"Vince I..." he cut in " Harry she's a great girl and she will be happy for you. You're just going to hurt her. Is that what you want?"
"No I don't want to hurt her, I love her Vince but I just..." I really can't think of an excuse for not telling her. I know I have to tell her without hurting her but the more I wait..it will only get worse.
"Are you going to ask her to come?"
"Yes." There is no doubt in my mind that I won't ask her to come with me. That would be perfect but my life and our relationship is far from perfect. It's more like trying to make it work day by day. I know that I've been treating her like shit this week and I've notice how that affected her but I just didn't know what to do except tell her but I still didn't. I know I'm not the greatest boyfriend someone could have, hell sometimes I don't even try. I admire El for the patients and tolerance she has for me and I don't have any doubts about her feelings towards me...but I don't know how much more she can handle. I left her two years ago, I left her recently without a word and now I'm leaving again. I'm not doing her any good when we're together but when we're apart it still doesn't work. I need to rearrange my life in a way that has room for her and what she needs, not just me.
"Harry, we're here." Vince said, bringing me back to reality.
"Little brother, you need to fix your life without shattering hers into peaces. I see the way she looks at you, you're her everything and I know that it's the same for you. You're not nice to anyone but you would do anything without her asking you to do it." Vince was always the person I came to for advice, and in most cases he was right.
"In the end there are always two choices. Either she'll come with you and you'll be together or you'll both go your own way." I felt my chest tighten with the thought off us braking up.
"It doesn't have to be like that and it won't." I say, my tone harsh.
"Harry I know what you're planing on doing and it's fucked up. You're going to use her feelings against her logical thoughts, tricking her so it will end in your favor and not in a mutual decision. Every person has their limits and I think you've been testing hers long enough." I blinked a couple of times not really knowing what to say to him, and I'm not admitting his right. I was mostly hanging on to the idea of Stella coming with me so she wouldn't be alone but when he puts it like that it sounds worst.
"Can we just stop talking about this." I glare at him, my temper getting the best of me. I'm not mad at him for telling me this stuff, I'm mad because that's probably what I'm going to do.
"Yes, but only because we have to get going. Dad is waiting for us."
"What the actual fuck!" I screamed and he rolled his eyes.
"It's his company and he needs to sing the contract so your position can be confirmed." Great, fucking great. His the last person I want to see or talk to right now, let alone make deals with. Vince is right as always his signature is needed for every change or transition that is made or will be made.
"Why couldn't you...?" Vince started laughing " This isn't your report card or some shit so you can forge his signature, this is important." I chuckled to myself remembering all the times I singed things that were meant for my parents about my grades, skipping and all the other shit.
"I see you two decided to show up. If you plan on working for me son you better start coming on time." I heard my dad say, standing a few feet away. Suit and tie as always. I just smirked at him, knowing well enough how that pisses him off. He raised an eyebrow but decided to ignore it, continuing with his rant.
"This is serious business Harry and just because you're my son doesn't mean I can fire you."
Vince is just learning on the car, waiting for him to finish.
"Mhm."
"Fine, lets go then. I'm glad you understand."
"Yes sir." My tone is sarcastic as ever.
Vote/com
Love you xxxxx