•27•

Song
Night Changes-One Direction

El's POV:
What the hell is wrong with this damned house, even the fucking heater hates me. It's like I'm in the north pole or some shit. I don't think I have anymore blankets. It's 3am and I'm just laying in my bed, wide awake trying not to freeze to death. Everyone in the house is asleep and by the look of things almost everyone in the neighborhood is asleep as well. I turned to the side and grabbed my coffee witch is almost cold now. I can't wait to go home, well New York.. Ah fuck it New York is my home now, everything and everyone I love is there. I kind of feel bad for blowing off Casper tomorrow but I had enough of him today. Chris is right and I need to except that. It's getting pretty obvious, well at least that's what she said, that I don't feel the same way towards Casper. If I don't end things soon I will really do some damage, the sooner I brake up with him the better. This way I'm just fucking with his emotions and that's the last thing he deserves. Casper's a great guy,everything any girl would want in a boyfriend...But I guess that's not what I want. I know what I want, well it's better to say who I want but he's out of my reach. We're just friends and I think he's happy with that, and as time goes by I'll have to except it...I won't have a choice after all. Harry's probably at some party right now, making out with a girl he met and is having fun, and then I'm here, dwelling on the past and clinging to the small possibility that he still cares.
I need to stop torturing myself with the what if's and could've beens and finally sleep for a change. The night I got the most sleep was when I stayed with Harry.
-
I opened my eyes, trying to see through the dark. I could have sworn I head tapping on my window. After a couple seconds of nothing my head hit the pillow again.
"Stellaa?!" I sat up again, this time I know I heard my name. I turned on the light on my phone and stood up, wrapping a blanket around me. I heard my name again, this time a little better and walked to the window. If there is no one outside I've completely lost my shit.
I opened the window and looked down. I think I see a silhouette in the dim light coming from the street lights. The air is getting colder the more I stand here.
"El?" I recognize that voice all to well but..
"Harry?" I take the shot, if it's not him I'll lock the window and go back to bed, but if it is...What the hell is he doing here and why?
"What do you think?" A sarcastic comeback, there is no doubt it's not him.
"What the hell?" I whisper yell. I'm just waiting for my parents to come barging in and I'll wake up in my bed. All of this being a dream.
"Come down!" Is he serious.
"Eel?" He whined and sat down on the floor.
"I'm not going anywhere, so aether you're coming down or I'm coming up." I closed the window and took my phone. It's four am for fucks sake.
"I've got vodka." He yelled and I think the whole neighborhood heard him.
"Shhh,you idiot." He probably drank half of the bottle already, cause he's talking even slower than usual. I got dressed in seconds, putting on what I found first. I re-opened the window and he's still down there sitting on the floor looking a little lost. I put my phone in my jacket and took in a deep breath.
"Harry?!" He stands up, cleaning his jeans and positions himself. Memories from years back flash before my eyes and I bit back a smile.
"El, come on all catch you.." Now how did this shit go.
"..always." My mind went to a whole different place. Feet on the window frame, hand on the tree and jump. He caught me with no effort and wrapped his arms around me.
"Just like old times." he chuckled and let me go. Harry pulled my hand and started walking to his car. He opened the passenger seat and took out a bottle of vodka, he wasn't kidding.
I gave him a confused look when he locked the car again, he just smiled and grabbed my hand again.
"Race you to the park." he yelled and kissed my cheek, running off. I laughed and ran after him, he's so drunk right now. How did he even get here like that, I mean he did always say he's a great drunk driver. Harry was already in the park sitting on the grass, even tho there are benches and even a swing set to sit in.
"You're slow." he laughed and patted the grass next to him.
"And you're drunk." I just shrugged and he opened the bottle, bringing it to his mouth. His nose scrunched up a bit from the taste of if.
He passed me the bottle.
"Sooo, how was your evening?" He slurred and took out a cigaret. Harry watched me intensely, making me uncomfortable.
"Fine." I took another swing from the bottle, this time I felt the burning in my thoraght.
"Had fun with your little boyfriend?" I just looked at him and nodded.
"Yeah." I shrugged again. Harry smirked and lit another one.
"Oh really, tell me about it." he said in a mocking tone. I took one cigaret, glaring at him.
The bottle is more than half empty but we've just got here.
"Harry..." I warned. Why is he in a bad mood all of a sudden, I like the hyperactive side of drunk Harry not the asshole part.
"Stella.." he said it in the same way, smirking.
"Why did you come here?" Now I had it, if he just wanted to piss me off he could have waited until tomorrow. I really don't have the patience for him tonight. He looked lost for a second, but quickly collected himself. That's one of the things I always admired about him, he can keep his cool just as long as he wants to.
"I don't know, it was boring back there." He said in a flat tone.
"Well, you could have gone anywhere else, why here and why me." He gave me a warning glare but I just ignored it and continued.
"Don't flatter yourself El.." he laughed " it's not all about you, you know?" I know Harry and I know what he's doing and I'm not going to give him the pleasure.
"Ok Harry." I stood up and grabbed my phone. The Sun is getting up so I'll have no trouble getting back. Harry opened his mouth but nothing. My ass is sore from sitting on the damned grass.
"Where are you going?" He stood up and leaned on the street light, holding his balance.
"Your ego is getting to big so there isn't enough room for the three of us." He rolled his eyes and I turned around, heading back to the house. Harry grabbed my hand again, I pulled it back but he just wouldn't budge.
"What?" I yelled in his face. He blinked a few time and pulled me closer, crashing his lips on mine. Five minutes ago we were awful to each other and now we're making out. Harry wrapped his hands around my body and slowly moved back. He broke the kiss and sat down again, tugging on my hand to join him. The second I sat down Harry's mouth was on mine. He was on top of me, holding up his weight with his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine. I could taste the mixture of mint and vodka on his tongue. We both pulled away in desperate need of air.
"This is what is came here for." Harry whispered and flipped us over, wrapping his hands around my body.
Vote/com
Lots of love xx