•23•

Stella's POV:
"Honey, come downstairs when you finish." My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Ok." I yelled back and closed the door, breathing out.
Nothing's changed, my room is still the same..ok maybe a little more oranised than I left it. I left most of the stuff here, I only took a few things, the other stuff was just my clothes and personal things. I put the bag on the floor and jumped on the bed,for old times' sake. I got a text from Chris saying she hates me for talking her into coming with me. I don't plan on staying here the whole weekend, tomorrow I'm going back to New York. I changed into a grey swather, jeans and boots. My mom is waiting downstairs for dinner and an update on my life. These will be the two longest hours in my life.
-
The game is going not so good for Casper's team, they're losing
*54:60*. I'm just stuffing my face with popcorn and smiling at Casper every time he runs across the gym. I'm really not a fan of sports.
"El, com'n try to look at least alive." Chris kicked my leg and I stood up when they scored a basket. After twenty more minutes they scored another one.
"How much longer?" Chris asked over the cheering. I looked at the big clock and they had a minute left. One of Casper's teammates took the ball and scored, and with that finishing the game in their favor.
Me and Chris left the bleachers, and walked over to Casper.
"Wait outside,we're going out to celebrate. I kissed him and they left for the changing rooms.
--
My idea of celebrating is with alcohol and other fun stuff, but Casper's idea is pizza. How fucking fantastic, this will be a long night.
Vote/Com
Love you lots