•62•

"Why are you in such a crappy mood?" Chris whispers and I divert my attention from staring into nothing. Mrs Berton is talking about acids and their preferences and it's just making me more bored.
"I don't know..." I say and she furrows her eyebrows,not believing a word I say.
"You'll tell me after class." she says and I just shrug. I know exactly what's wrong and that's Harry. He's been distracted and distant this whole week. We've berly spoken at all and I live with him. He's either somewhere or in his room studying. I don't have anything against his studies because I also have mine. The only thing he told me is that we're going to LA this weekend for his brothers engagement party. Maybe I'm overreacting but I miss talking to him. Harry is attractive and all that but the things I love most about him have nothing to do with his looks. I love his witty, sarcastic personality, the way he laughs and the way he thinks...
"Ummm.." Chris tapped my shoulder " Class is over." She said and I looked around. I was to busy to notice.
"Now let's talk."
"Coffee and cigarettes?" I asked and she nodded with a big smile.
-
I've been waiting in this damned car for twenty minutes and this is my fifth cigarette. Harry said he'll be back in five, maybe five fucking pm not minutes. I talked to Chris and she told me not to think about it to much..but ugh he's getting on my nerves and he's not even here. I see him walking with papers in his hand, head low. He's in a great mode as far as I can tell. He looks at me but doesn't say anything. Harry gets into the car and starts driving to his apartment. He glanced at me a couple of times but I didn't turn around. We came to a stop on the parking lot and he got out off the car. I took my bag and Harry was waiting for me with an open door and a smile. I'm mad at him and I can't let his smile ruin that, even tho he looks adorable. I give him a crooked one and walked past him. I didn't even get far because Harry sneaked his hand behind my waist.
"What's wrong El?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes.
"Nothing." I say and move from his grip, walking upstairs. I turn around and he's walking behind me, his features hard. I stood in front of the door, waiting for him because I forgot my key.
Finally I see him on the top off the stairs, looking at something on his phone. I see him glance up and a small smirk is evident on his face. He quickly looked back at his phone and stoped in his tracks, leaning on the wall. After a couple of seconds I cleared my throat and he humed in response, not looking up.
"Can you unlock the apartment?" He chuckled and met my harsh gaze.
"Where is your key darling?" His accent is thick as ever and I almost melted when he said 'darling' but I quickly composed myself and crossed my arms.
"I forgot it."
"Too bad." his eyes flick with amusement. I know he's enjoying this little game but I don't wanna play right now.
"If you want it, come here." I huffed and crossed my arms but eventually did as he said and walked over to him.
"Good girl." He said and pulled out the keys from his front pocket. Well Harry, two can play this game.
"How about a kiss?" He asked and shook the keys in his hand. I'm going to play along until I can get the keys from his hand, then I'll have some fun. He leaned in and just before our lips met I snatched the keys and unlocked the door,running inside. I closed the door and locked it behind me. Harry hit the door a few times,making it shake.
"That wasn't very nice El." he said in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine.
"Fine El.." He hit the door one more time then nothing for a while. I went into the bedroom and changed into sweats and leggings,putting my phone on the charger. When I got back to the hall I checked the door and Harry was nowhere in sight.
"Really El?" I turned around and Harry bent down picking me up by my legs, my head turned to his back. I tried to get him to let me go but it was no use. Harry let go off me and pined me down on the bed. He's holding my hands over my head and pressing his body to mine.
"I guess I win Stella."
Vote/com
Lots of love xxx