•25•

Harry's POV:
"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked,my hand slowly sneaking behind her. She smiled and nodded.
I ordered her a martini, who would have taught, and took her to my previous seat on the couch. We are both pretty drunk now, me a little more. I put my hand on her knee and slowly started moving up. Stephanie didn't seem to mind, she leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her body on my so she was on my lap. She know's her stuff and I think this isn't the first time she'll hook up with someone in a bar.
Stephanie pulled away from the kiss and whispered "Maybe I can give you a little treat.."
She traced her hand down my stomach to my jeans, slowly unbuttoning them. For some reason I'm not that interested anymore.
"Um..no thanks." She jerked her hand away and glared.
"Excuse me?" Her voice is loud sounding really offended, and it's kind of amusing. She's probably not used to being rejected.
"You heard me, I'm not interested." Stephanie jumped off my lap and pulled her dress down. She looked at me one more time and walked away angry. Someone can't handle 'no'. I stood up, looking for Niall but with no luck, maybe he went somewhere with that red haired girl.
-
Two drinks later I see a blonde head walking my way and it's Niall.
"How did it go?" I yelled over the music.
"Fine, we danced a bit and that's all. She has a fiancé." My mouth made an o shape, and Niall nodded.
"She's here with her friend, the blonde. How was she?"
I just shrugged " Nothing special." That is the truth " She wasn't really my type." Niall raised an eyebrow " Harry, everyone's your type." Niall emphasized the everyone part and I rolled my eyes.
I decided to change the subject
" Why don't we call the rest of guys, plus El and Chris and go somewhere. It's midnight, I doubt anyone is sleeping."
Niall thought about it for a second and shook his head, making me confused.
"You pissed off Lou so I doubt he'll come tonight.." I rolled my eyes and he continued "Zayn's date went well so they're at his apartment.." I wonder if this with Zayn and that girl will last. Liam and Macie went out of town for the weekend, he told me that and it leaves El and Chris.
"Chris and El went home for the weekend." That was the last thing I thought I would hear.
"Casper, El's boyfriend has a basketball game, and invited them to come."
With that my mood dropped, and I felt kind of strange.
"You ok Harry?" Niall asked, worried.
"Yeah, fantastic.."
Vote/com
HAPPY NEW YEAR
I wish you all the best
Lots of love xx