•5•

As I made my way to the bathroom, two hands sneaked behind me, pulling my waist. My back is pressed to someones front, I can't turn around cause his hands are keeping me in place. As the song played the rhythm was getting faster,our hips moving in sync. The guy lowered his hands to my hips, pressing my body to his. People are dancing all around, everyone in there own world. I felt hot breath on my neck, then kisses. He sucked on the delicate skin, sending a wave of pleasure. There was no room between our bodies, I felt him getting hard the more we moved. He let out a groan and pressed his fingers to my side,making me feel slight pain. He moved his lips back to my neck, bitting the skin. I feel his lips near my ear " Enjoying our little dance..." he said and took my earlobe between his teeth, causing me to moan again. He chuckled behind me " What's your name love.."
His words were slow and slurred, but held a thick accent. I have a strange feeling but I don't know why. I've done worst at parties but it never felt this way, there's something familiar...
"I'm Harry.." he said slowly and my heart skipped a beat. It can't be, maybe I had more to drink than I thought. I'm completely lost right now, my mind moving to fast for my body. I finally get it together and try to turn around. He looseness his grip and now were face to face.
"I'm Stella." I say and our eyes meet. I don't believe it but.. Harry let's go of me and I take a step back. I'm looking at him with wide eyes and he's doing the same.
Curls, electric green eyes..
"El?" he breathes out. He is the last person I taught I'd see, but the only person I wanted to see. I'm not entirely sure if this is really happening but I'll go with it.
"Styles..?" I ask and he smirks. I remember it well.
"One and only.." he pushes his curls back, eyes moving up and down my body.
He's different now, but I guess he could say the same for me. The music is playing way to loud and this is too much for me to handle. I need to get the hell out of here, and fast. Just as I was about to make a run for it, Harry grabs my hand and pulls me close again.
"So El, how you been?" His hands moved to my back, moving down. I notice his pupils are dilated and eyes a little red so I guess that explains some parts. Some guy accidentally shoves him, so I take my chance while he's not paying attention to get away. I remove his arms away and slowly disappear into the crowded living room.
if you liked it vote/com
Love ya