•30•

I put on a grey shirt, black skinny jeans and boots. I let my hear go with it's own flow and I put on some make up. He didn't say where're going so I took that as somewhere casual. I really hope I will be something like that not a fancy diner or a club, I'm to tired for that. In the time I've had I thought about about the past. It was never easy with Harry, sometimes is was good sometimes bad but I could never say it was boring. Harry has a specific personally to put it like that but we got along really good. Then we have Casper. He is the complete opposite. Harry is sarcastic, witty, reckless, makes his own rules in life and doesn't give two shits about what people think as long as he's having fun, while Casper is a little reserved, quite. He's smart and really funny when he let's go. I can't say I didn't enjoy my time time with him cause sometimes it was great. We never really argued or were mad at each other while with Harry we would scream our lungs out and not talk but later we would be good. I'm laying on my bed trying to figure out the mess that I call my life while I wait for the guy who messes me up the most. There is just something about him that I can't resist, even more now that we're older and I've never felt that with Casper. Chris told me to wait a little and see how this goes and how I'll feel and the make the decision. I have let's say tree choices. One I'll stay with Casper and stop being a shitty girlfriend and try to change,get back to the way it was.Harry and I will stay friends, just that.Two.. I'll brake up with Casper and be with Harry. And the third one is braking up with Casper, stop being friends with Harry, move to Mexico and change my name to Maria. Harry there's me he'll be up in fine and now my nerves are kicking in. Right now the third option is the most appealing. I walked to the kitchen and Chris is sitting at the table, smoking while playing with her phone. She looked up and motioned me over. I sat down next to her, putting a cigaret between my lips that will calm me down. Chris blowed the smoke from her mouth and showed me her phone.She's texting Niall.
"Soo.." I asked, playing with my cigar, creating some circles in the air. She shrugged and smiled.
"We're just talking about random stuff." I nod while she tries to hide the smile on her face. I see a new text from Harry, what the..
-Harry
open the door :P H
I look at the door and chuckle. I get up but stop for a second.
"What's wrong?" She asked and I smiled to myself. I forgot that Harry smokes too, so I don't have to throw it away or put on more perfume to mask the smell.
"Nothing, Harry's here." She looks at me then around the place.
"Where?" She looks at me confused and I point to the door.
"I'll be in our room." She grabs the spare ash tray and runs to the other room. I open the door with my spare hand, Harry is waiting with his phone in his hands.
"Took you long enough." He says kisses me. I forgot to exhale the smoke first but Harry had no problem with that. He pulled away puffing the smoke from his mouth, smiling.
"Nice." he licked his lips and sat down. Harry's wearing a baggy gray sweater, black jeans ripped on one knee and his boots. I finished my cigaret and put my coat, grabbing my stuff and showing it into the bag. We left the apartment and walked down the stairs until we were out. He opened the car door and waited for me to get in before jogging to his side. He started the car and drove off, and the night begins.
Vote/com
Love you xx