•11•

Yesterday wasn't that bad as I thought it would be and today is finally Wednesday. If we didn't have a day off during the week I think I'd lose my mind. Chris and I finally caught up on the part of our life that doesn't include collage. We cleaned up the apartment, re-organized our stuff and added some new stuff. New York is an interesting city and I can't wait to see all of it. We wen't through some shops to get new clothes and stuff that we needed for the apartment, it's good for now. I finished the essay that's do tomorrow and memorized some facts I need to say before I hand it in, Chris finished it two days ago. It's mid afternoon and there is laterally nothing good to watch on TV. I spoke with my mom, just to see how's life back home. It's the same, boring as always...I'm not missing much being here. I washed some clothes that I wore but was to busy to put in the washing machine, It'll be clean and dry by tomorrow. Tonight we're going to another fart party and I know already who's waiting for me tonight, honestly I'm a little excited. Chris made us some snacks while we watch another season of Gossip girl, I think we're a little obsessed. Time flew by, and around the sixth episode it was time to start getting ready for the party. Shower, clothes and make up we're done and we're ready to go. Louis is the one driving us this time, and around nine the doorbell rang. I opened it and took my bag, Chris behind me.
"Aren't you girls looking lovely tonight." Louis said and smiled. I hugged and locked the door. Chris was already half way down the stairs and it's a miracle how fast she can go while wearing heels. I was about to open the door, but Louis stopped me and leaned closer.
"He's really excited to see you again, I asked how his little visit turned out but he wouldn't tell the cheeky bastard." I moved away, my mouth open. He chuckled and opened the door, rushing to the car.
Louis didn't say a word, and we were bow close to our destination.
I don't get it but it seems like there's more people here than the last time I was here. Louis led Chris and I to the living room, and on the usual spot we're the others. They all smiled and us and we sat down. There we're already two empty bottles on the small table, this will be an interesting night.
-
After six shots of tequila I'm feeling great. Niall's telling a joke but he's to caught up laughing to himself to finish it, but it's even funnier this way. Liam and Macie are making out on the couch and Zayn looks uncomfortable sitting next to them. Louis has disappeared into the crowed a while ago and he's still not back. We've smoked two packs since we got here, but what the hell. Zayn takes the bottle and we all go for another round. Just as I put my glass down someone taps my shoulder and I turn around. A pair of green eyes are staring me down but I can't hold eye contact. Chris also turns around the the lime from her mouth falls on the floor.
Harry walks over to the opposite couch and sits next to Zayn. Liam finally comes out for air and smiles at him.
"We've been looking for you all night. Where ya' been mate?" Harry returns the smile and pours himself a drink.
"Yeah, I see how much effort you've put in to find me.." he smirks and turns back to me " I had something to take care of, but now I'm here." He takes the shot and pours another.
"It'll be fun tonight."
If you liked it
vote/com
Love you