•59•

Sex - The 1975
Five drinks later and we're laughing like psychos. The guy at the bar has glanced at us at least five times in the past fifteen minutes. El is playing with the straw in her mouth and all I can thing about is how I would love to have those lips wrapped around me.
"Want another drink?" I ask and she pouts her lips, thinking about it for a second.
"What time is it?" She asks taking my hand and adjusting it so she can check the time.
"Two until midnight." She grins and gets off her chair and sits between my legs, leaning on my chest.
"At midnight we're taking a shot to celebrate your 21 birthday." I nod and order two shots. We wait those two minutes and take the shot,both of us already drunk.
"Happy birthday!!" She cheers and wraps her hands around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. Her mouth is warm and her tongue tastes slaty. I turn around so we're facing the wall and start moving my hands up her thighs, the dress going up with them. I pull back with her bottom lip between my teeth, while I move her panties to the side with my finger. Her body momentarily responds to my touch and her expression changes. El is already wet but I haven't even started.
There are to many people around for me to do this so it's time we leave. I leaned in, taking her earlobe between my teeth.
"We're going to my place." I whispered and she nodded without saying anything.
El's POV:
"Can you drive?" I asked, leaning my weight on Harry's body. Damned heals, why the hell did I wear them, I knew I was going to get drunk.
"I'm a better drunk driver than I am a driver." he slurred his words and the sentence didn't really have much sense but whatever.
Harry was holding my hand and pulling me so we can get to the car faster. He unlocked it with a click and opened my door, tripping on the way to his side. I let out a small laugh when he threw himself on the drivers seat.
I think Harry passed the speed limit a long time ago but we were almost to his apartment so we didn't care that much. We got out off the car and went upstart, Harry's hand moving all over my body. Good for us that we didn't run into any of his neighbors. With a little delay with the keys we were finally inside the apartment. Harry instantly connected our lips, pressing his body to mine. The kiss was all over the place and so where we. His hands were on my back, slowly unzipping my dress while I unbuckled his jeans. He broke the kiss and took off his blazer, my dress joining in on the floor. Harry stepped back eyes big and full of lust, moving up and down my body.
"Do you like it, this was the present." He blinked a couple of times, licking his bottom lip.
"I really do." He leaned in for a kiss waisting no time with his tongue. Harrys hands were moving down my back to my ass, giving it squeeze, then moving his hand to the front. I pulled his hand out off my underwear and he gave me a confused look.
"It's your birthday and it's about you..So what do you want?" Harry is always the one doing all the work and tonight is about him and I'll try to do the best I can.
He smirked and answered my question "I've been thinking about those lips of yours around me all night long."
I smiled and gave him a small kiss before I got down on my knees. He took off his shirt while I pulled down his jeans along with his boxers. He was already hard so I slowly took him into my mouth and his eyes closed. He was to big for me to take him all in so I wrapped my fingers around the rest of him. I started to bob my head up and down, while my hand did the rest.
Harry let out a moan and I looked up to meet his stare. I know he would prefer to keep his eyes closed the whole time but I know he likes this even more. His cheeks are getting a crimson color and the curls that were pushed back are now falling over his forehead. He moved his hand to the back of my head and pushed me further. My gag reflex stepped in and I stopped,taking him out of my mouth. He give me an apologetic look but I brush it off, continuing.
"Y-ou are so beautiful" he said between breaths and I felt a salty taste on my tongue.
Harry let out a loud moan and his breathing had become heavier.
I took him out off my mouth and licked the pre-cum from his tip. He stopped me when I tried to take him back in my mouth and pulled me up to my feet.
"Enough of that. I would much rather be inside you." He smirked and locked our lips together,lifting me up by my thighs. Harry threw me on the bed, his body hovering over mine.
He removed my panties and started kissing my neck. I feel his tip rubbing my entrance I already felt the pressure in my stomach. Harry pulled away and grabbed the condone from the nightstand,ripping the foil with his teeth. He put it on his throbbing size and smiled down on me.
"I have an idea." he said and flipped us over, so was on top. I didn't know what to do so Harry just give me a smile and kissed me again. His fingers are on my hips and I feel him slowly lifting me up.
"Ready?" He mumbled through the kiss and I felt him inside me,all the way. I let out a deep breath and slowly tried to sit up and get comfortable. Harry patiently waited for me and I'm thankful about it. I slowly started rocking my hips and it was amazing. I looked down at Harry and he was enjoying it to. His ab muscles were flexing with every thrust, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. Harry sat up,wrapping his hands around my back and stared kissing my neck again.
My mouth was wide open trying to catch some air between my moans and Harry's kissing.
"Fuck...you feel so good." he said, leaving kisses down my left breast.
Harry picked up the speed and released into the condom, me following not far behind. Our bodies fell on the bed,covered in sweat.
"God I love you Stella."
Vote/com
Love you xxx