•57•

A Daydream Away - All Time Low
"Yeah, you're really old." I said sarcastically and Harry rolled his eyes.
"I'm not saying that just.." I gave him a small kiss and he finally shut up.
It's around two and we just woke up. Harry and I decided to skip class today, since we already missed almost half of the day. We made coffee and Harry always has cookies, it's a perfect way to start the morning.
"Tell me again why are we on the floor?" I asked and he laughed, lighting up a cigarette.
"Well..I woke up first and the machine was taking to long so I sat down and waited, then you came along and joined me.." he grinned and put one of the cookies into his mouth.
"So, what did you get me for my birthday?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"It's a surprise." I said and he smirked pulling my legs so I was in front of him.
"Really?" He asked, putting both of his hands on my knees.
"Really."
Harry slowly separated my legs and positioning his body between them.
"When will I get it?" He was now on top of me our body's close, the only thing separating us is the thin fabric from his boxers and my panties.
"T-tonight." Harry is distracting me on purpose. He is slowly rubbing his crotch against mine and I trying my hardest to ignore it.
"Can you give me a hint?" His holding up his weight with one hand while the other is under the shirt I borrowed from him.
"Harry, stop it." I know I'm not the only one who's turned on right now. I feel the growing erection in his boxers.
"Yeah..It can wait." he said before crashing his lips on mine.
He moved his lips from my mouth to my collarbones, leaving sloppy kisses. I lifted my hips to meet his and Harry groaned in pleasure. He connected our lips once more, but this time a little slower and sweeter.
He pulled away and sat up, me following. Harry is really a lot of things but you could never say that he's boring.
I spent the whole morning in bed with him and almost the entire afternoon on the kitchen floor.
"I need to get to my apartment." Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked right at me.
"It's almost four and we're going out at nine. Plus I have some stuff to take care off." He just stood there with a blank expression on his face.
"Harry.." I whined," This is your apartment and you have everything you need here, while on the other hand I don't have anything." Harry's mouth was on the floor. I know that the way I said it was wrong but he knows what I meant by that but he's just messing around.
"You have nothing here?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.
"I have you, but you know damned well that that's not what I meant."
"Move in with me." he said, a big smile covering his face. Well that caught me off guard. They're a million reasons why it a great idea and why it's an awful idea. Harry face is slowly losing that smile as time passes and I stay quiet.
"Hmh,El?" He cleared his throat and I still have no fucking clue how to answer him. The only thing I'm sure off is that I'm having a little panic attack.
"Harry I would like to say yes but.."
"Than just say it."
"Look I appreciate it, really but are you sure about it." Harry didn't even think about it he just crossed his arms,smirking.
"Absolutely." I rolled my eyes and turned around leaving the room. I know it would be much easier and I would be closer to him.
"Why don't you wanna live with me?" He whined, following me into his room. I quickly got dressed and picked up my bag.
Harry is acting like a little kid, and it's annoying the shit out of me.
"Fine, why don't we try for the rest of the week. Just bring some clothes today and the other things you could need. If it doesn't work I won't ask you anymore..and I'll take you to your apartment if you ask me." I thought about his offer and it sounded very appealing. This could be fun or it could be a disaster but we won't know if we don't try.
"You got yourself a deal Harry." We sealed the deal with a kiss and a smirk from Harry. I guess we'll find out till the end off the week if we could possibly have a future together if not then...Well I don't wanna find that part out.
Vote/com
Love you lots
Xxxx