•58•

Little black dress - One Direction
Harry's POV
"I'll come here around nine,be ready." El nodded and kissed my cheek, getting out of the car. I need to go see the dean tomorrow or today about that little 'incident' with the prick who broke my phone and try to finish my finals so I can leave in two weeks. I just added one more problem to my life and that was asking El to move in with me even tho I'm leaving. I need to tell her about LA but I just know she'll lose it and she has all the right to. I would be more that happy I she would come with me and all do all that it takes to convince her to. Everything that needed to be done in LA is done and I don't have any reason to stay here, except the only reason I would stay and that is Stella.
El's POV:
Since I've gotten home I haven't stopped moving around. Cleaned up the apartment it was a mess, clothes, dishes and our other shit was all over the place. Niall was probably staying here when I was at Harry's. I packed up some clothes and the essentials so I can stay until the end of the week. When I was finally done with all that I was already passed six and I needed to start getting ready. I washed my hair and tried to style it with not so much luck. I've been shaving and re-shaving my body for half an hour now and I'm finally finished. I put on the bra and panties me and Chris bought and I really hope he'll like it cause the only other thing I bought was chocolate, cause who doesn't like that. My nail are re-painted and they look nice, make up is done since I didn't do anything really special just mascara,eyeliner and lipstick. The dress I've picked out is on the bed ready and my shoes are right next to it. I decided to take a quick smoke break to relax. For some reason I'm really nervous because I'm afraid Harry won't like it, or he'll just be like 'ok, fine' or some shit like that. When it comes to gifts I'm lots because I never know what that person wants. Chris will be home shortly so she can see me and tell me what she thinks about everything.
-
"You look hot as hell." Chris yelled and I smiled. The dress is really tight and it ends mid-thigh. It's nothing really special, a black sleeves dress.
"He'll really enjoy his birthday present." She said, sitting down on the couch. Harry texted me, he'll be here any minute so my anxiety level is getting higher the more I wait.
Harry's POV:
"Look I'll come on Tuesday ok. I'm not feeling really well, that's why I didn't attend class today nor will I be there tomorrow." The lady is getting on my nerves the more she talks about it.
"Ok, thank you and goodbye." I threw the phone on passenger seat and parked the car. My hands are still on the wheel and I need to calm down before I go upstairs. After a couple of deep breaths I ready. I practically run up the stairs and fix my jacket before I knock. I'm taking her to bar then back to my place. She finally opens the door and the air from my lungs is gone. My eyes go in and down her body, lips between my teeth. Fucking he'll she looks amazing. Stella is really beautiful but tonight,ugh..I need to push the dirty thoughts back and say something cause she's looking at me.
"Wow.." Is all manage to say and she smiles looking down at her feet.
"Come in, while I get my jacket." She turns around and I get a great view. Tonight's gonna be really hard to focus on anything, I already feel my jeans getting tight. I talk to Chris while she gets her jacket and the bag with her stuff. We both leave and Chris closes the door with a dirty remark. I open the back and put in her stuff before we leave.
"You like the dress Harry?" She asks in a small voice and I almost didn't hear her. Do I like it, there are a lot of things I can say but they can wait for later.
I don't answer her question but instead I pull her in for a kiss. She pulls back and gives me a hug and I am so happy about my hight cause the view off her boobs is perfect and what's under that dress is even more.
"Let's get going." I say and open the car door then run to my side.
This is going to be one hell of a night.
Vote/com
Love you xx