A F.TN.G Special: The New Fairies Halloween!!

Halloween. The time of the year that is enjoyed by many people in this world.

It's that time of the year where you'll get to spook or scare someone freely without getting in trouble for it, the time where you'll be able to enjoy eating lots of candies and finally, it's the time where you'll get to wear the weirdest, funniest or scariest custooms ever seen.

If you were normal, you'd be doing at least one, two, or all of these things to celebrate the spooky season.

But if you were, let's go with special, you'd probably pull out the craziest idea that could cross your mind to celebrate this scary time of the year.

And since this story hadn't really followed anything but crazy up till now, you all should be guessing what the next generation in fairy tail decided to do to celebrate this time of the year.

The next generation of fairies decided to, yes indeed, summon someone back from the dead in celebration of the spooky season

And who is that person exactly?

Well my dear humans, funny story--

It all started when Nashi Dragneel showed up in front of Simon Fernandez's apartment on the morning of the 31st of october, with the most brilliant idea ever...

||

"So let me get this straight" said a very tired looking Simon with a very prominent bed hair and dark eye bags to the almost glowing Nashi in this early morning before him as both of them sat in front of each other in the scarlet haired boy's living room, with Simon still clad in his night wear and Nashi all ready and dressed up to go somewhere. "....you want to summon a random person back from the dead....in my living room...for Halloween?"

Nashi nodded with the widest of smiles on her face to Simon's very shocked sounding question, as the scarlet haired boy before her frowned in disapproval at her proposition.

"Why?" Asked Simon the obvious question even though he knew the girl had probably no explanation to this what so ever.

"Since according to my mom I am now deemed as 'too old' for halloween" expressed Nashi to Simon along with very dramatic and expressive hand gestures that the boy eyed weirdly. "Let's change things up this year and try to call out a random dead person back into the living world!!" Simon couldn't help but sigh at the girl's enthusiasm over the matter.

And he stood corrected...

"And can I say no to this?" Asked Simon even though he already knew the answer to it when Nashi looked at him with that wide toothy grin of her's.

"Nope!"

"Fine." Stated Simon while looking at Nashi with clearly tired eyes, the boy refraining himself from letting out a frustrated noice as he ran his hand through his hair. "Let's go for it."

"Yay!!"

"Under one condition though." Quickly commented out Simon cutting out Nashi's small moment of celebration, the girl looking at him with a positive smile while saluting him.

"Ay sir, of course!!" Proclaimed Nashi. "What is it?"

"Everyone has to be on board with this." Said Simon, emphasising on the word 'everyone' specifically, the boy not wanting to get into any of Nashi's crazy ideas without having all of his friends with him suffering from the aftermath of it as well. "And by everyone I mean every last one of our friends Nashi Dragneel."

Simon was taken aback by the cocky smirk that Nashi gave him after he had uttered out those words.

"And who said they weren't all already on board with this Simon Fernandez?"