Chapter 15- the un-foreign voice.

"I am your enemy." The man said grinning.

Storm was still struggling to get out of the man's grasp. Then it hit him.

His water magic--

Shaking his head at the idea, Storm gritted his teeth as he struggled to get out of the man's grasp.

'I can't do it! Simon's here!' He thought while sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Simon!" Storm called.

"Yeah Storm?"

"Can you get out of here?"

"Ugh. I don't know. There's just this something that's.......wrapped around my arms and legs."

"Can't you cut it or something?" Asked Storm getting impatient.

"I'll try." Replied Simon. He then reequipped a sword in his arm and threw it in the air. The sword than landed perfectly on his arm, freeing him from whatever he was restrained with. After that, he freed his legs.

"Okay! I finished Storm now where--"

"Go without me."

Simon was shocked by Storm's words "what?!"

"The enemy is right in front of me Simon!!"

"Yes, yes. Indeed I am. Now I'm bored of being ignored!! Are you guys done chit-chatting?!"

"Shut up!!" Yelled Storm at the man who growled at Storm.

"Simon!! Just go!! I'll catch up later!!"

Simon gritted his teeth. He didn't want to leave Storm here. But he had no choice.

He sighed. "You better catch up to me." He said while running away from the two.

Storm grinned at his words. "Don't worry, I will."

"Uhhhhhhhhg. Are you two lovers done chatting with each other?!"

"H--huh?!"

"What lovers?!"

"Oh. You guys are not--"

"No!!"

"Wow. I thought I found somebody else like me."

"Huh?! What does that mean?

"Anyway." The man said after clearing his throat. "What are you gonna do now kid?"

Storm grinned. He then liquefied his body and got out of the man's grasp.

"What the hell?!" The man yelled, seeing that Storm just literally disappeared in front of him.

"I can't believe I used water magic." Storm said, sighing to himself.

"Water magic?" Asked the man.
"I see I see. C'est trés bien!"

"What the hell are you talking?" Storm said getting irritated. "And why the hell is there no light in here?"

"Oh vous ne parler pas le français?"

"What?!"

"I see. So you don't speak French. Ce n'est pas bien. Ce n'est pas bien."

"Could you at least turn the lights on!!"

"Oh!! Mais bien sure!!"

"And please stop with the French will you?"

"Oui. Oui." Answered the man.

Storm groaned.

The man then snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the once dark guild was now full of light.