Chapter 44- Expectations vs reality #2

I'MMMM BBAAACCKKK!! XD

YES!! FINALLY!! T^T my exams are over and I did great ^^ now that my summer had (Finally T^T) begun, I'm going to try and update a lot cause I really wanna finish this story already.

P.S. I'm so sorry for what I'm going to do to Nashi 👀

______________________________

You know that weird, awkward, super deadly and nerve wrecking silence that surrounds you while your sitting or walking with someone you barely know?

The silence that you just want to melt in a puddle from?

That, this specific silence was the one that surrounded the three walking young figures.

It was like a huge weight of an elephant was disposed in the atmosphere around them, suffocating them all in the process.

Nashi felt like ripping her hair out at the awkward atmosphere surrounding her, Storm and the annoying Edolas counterpart of one of her best friend's, Simon Fernandez. As for Storm, he was just hoping that he gets burried in the ground right under his feet with every step that he took.

However on the other hand, Edolas Simon just kept his head high in the air as he casually took glances at the pink haired girl besides him with adoration and curiosity. Storm noticed those looks, and that only made him want to be burried in the ground underneath him even more.

"So," Said Edolas Simon as he simultaneously killed the giant and heavy silence and awkwardness that hung in the air. "What's he like?"

"Who?" Asked Nashi bluntly, clearly not wanting to talk to the other boy.

"My Earthland counterpart."

"Nothing like your rude ass that's for sure." Muttered Storm under his breath while he crossed his arms over his chest. Nashi, who was able to hear Storm only because of her sharp hearing, chuckled at the black haired boy besides her as she couldn't agree more with him.

"Come again?" Asked Edolas Simon, clueless over what Storm said.

"He's very different from you." Said Nashi to him, as she felt the need to cut Storm off from replying to the boy rudely. "He's our best friend and teammate, so we've known him for a long time."

"Wait." Asked Edolas Simon, shocked by what Nashi just revealed to him. "You guys are actually 'best friends' with him?"

"Yeah, we are." Said Nashi with a smile, that soon faltered when she asked Edolas Simon curiously. "Why are you so shocked about that?" Edolas Simon chuckled at her.

"Me and you guys don't really get along here very well."

"Seriously? Why would we not get along very well?" Asked Storm sarcastically to the boy which made Nashi to roll her eyes at him. Edolas Simon though didn't really seem to catch Storm's sarcasm, so he answered him bluntly--

"Because you guys are always all over each other to actually get along with anyone at all. Plus you're so annoying." Said Edolas Simon with the roll of his eyes.

Nashi and Storm both choked on their own spit in unison at this.

"We're always whAt?!"