Chapter 68- Preparations for the first day!

The party that the fairies had prepared, or rather decided to throw on the spot, had went on till 6 pm, before every single person that participated in it either passed out or decided to call it quits for the day and went to sleep in one of the many rooms of the giant hotel, or just slept in their place for the rest of the day.

Many things happened during that crazy celebration, as its main highlights were Elise receiving that red headband from her parents, Gale getting chased around the guild by Gajeel who just wants to hug him really, Nashi receiving her father's scarf, then torturing her brother Luke in her hold, Gale and Nashi fighting over how to properly wear a scarf (they almost destroyed the place if it wasn't for Nova), Storm and Nashi testing out if they could make a 'fire ice-cream' (yes, it worked and Natsu loved it), Zeus teasing the hell out of the two because they were able to merge with one another (¬‿¬ ), and Blake crashing the party in the end as he dragged Simon out of his spot and made him and the others celebrate their victory all together.

The party was fun and a good change really, it has been a while after all since the fairies had gotten the chance to be this chaotic.

It was a good start for what's about to come for them all on the first day of the grand magic games...

||

"Psssstt!! Nashi!!"

'....huh?'

"--diot!! Wake up!!"

'....God?'

"Wake up you idiot!!"

Nashi's eyes snapped open in surprise when she felt that her body had been forcefully rolled off her mattress, a painful groan escaping her mouth when her body hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Owww..." said the girl while rubbing at her back painfully, her eyes peering at her surroundings. "What the--"

"Your finally up!" Proclaimed out Nova to her as she stood beside her bed with her hands placed on her hips, and with Nashi's blanket being held in her hand, the pink haired girl guessing that she was the culprit that pushed her off her bed. Nashi confusingly titled her head to the side as she gazed as Nova's figure arranged her bed sheets, while a huff had escaped her mouth once she was finished. "Come on get up!! We don't have all morning!"

"G--good morning to you too??" Asked Nashi still feeling confused as she got up while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, the girl growing more confused with every passing second when she found that the guys before her were still peacefully sleeping in their beds. "What's going on?" Nashi felt like she was going to regret asking that question once Nova had sent her a devilish wide smirk.

"I'm dressing you up for the games that's what's going on!!"

And the girl stood corrected--

"H--huh?"

Elise, who was also a victim of Nova's abusive waking up technique, yawned loudly from her seat on the floor. "Don't feel bad, she woke me up as well for this craziness."

"You mean for the amazing makeover I'm going to be giving you two." Said Nova along with a wide smile and an excited gleam in her eyes, Nashi beside her sighing at this as she shook her head.

"Okay, fine. Dress us up." Said Nashi as she scratched at the side of her head tiredly, Nova and Elise before her feeling shocked over the girl not protesting one bit over her suggestion. "But on one condition."