Chapter 56- Let the games begin!!

Laxus had experienced a terrible morning today.

A horrible, terrible, and ugly morning.

The blonde haired man had woken up from his peaceful sleep to the blazing sound of his alarm clock beside his sleeping wife, the biggest and most annoying headache he had ever witnessed in all his years of living nagging his head. When he tried to get up, he accidentally hit his leg with the foot of his nightstand, making him trip on his own feet and hit his head on the said evil nightstand that made him trip in the first place.

So, in the end, he was left with a throbbing headache and an aching bruise.

To top it all off, while walking towards the guild this morning, a tsunami of rain started dropping on his head, soaking his clothes and his skin, leaving him immensely wet and uncomfortable.

Not that kind of wet and uncomfortable of course.
( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°)

So, in conclusion, he was left with a throbbing headache, an aching bruise, and a newly made cold.

Fantastic.

The blonde haired man sneezed for the 900 times as he squeezed his shoulder together, reaching to open his office door, as he slowly twisted it's knob, feeling his arm ache out of soreness.

Great. His body was going weak now.

Groaning to himself he flung his office room open with force, refusing to face the fact that he was getting sick.

Or worst--

Old.

He shivered at that word.

Collapsing himself on his chair, he sighed in content when feeling the sore and once aching muscles of his back relax instantly against the cushion of his comfortable office chair that his amazing wife had gotten for him.

The man glanced up at the pile of unopened letters on his desk, as he glared at one particular unopened white letter, that held a firm red royalty stamp, that he had been receiving and ignoring for years now.

And he wondered if he should finally give it some thought.

||

"Yes!!" Yelled Nashi, with all the seriousness she could muster, to Laxus as she slammed her hands on his office desk, the man groaning obviously annoyed by her reaction. "I think you should definitely give it some thought!!"

"Nashi it's not that easy." Grumbled out Zeus to the excited pink haired girl while rubbing at his temples with closed eyes. "We haven't participated in those for more then 17 years now, and we can't just--"

"Why not?!" Exclaimed the pink haired girl loudly stomping her foot like child, the 17 year old huffing in annoyance while crossing her arms. "It would be fun!! We never got the chance to compete in these games Zeus!! It could be a good experience for all of us to go through!"

Zeus, along with the rest of his friends frowned at Nashi's words.

"Just think about it, like that we could tighten our team work and show the world what we've got just like gramps and the others did in the past!"