Prologue- A Normal Day...

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail guild, everyone there was just minding their own business.

Drinking, playing cards, picking a mission; just simply doing what they usually did.

Until the doors of the guild suddenly opened.

"We're back!!" Screamed a girl with long pink hair and brown eyes happily while throwing her arms in the air, as some of the guild members chuckled at her hyper attitude while other rolled their eyes at her loud voice. She was wearing a black shirt and jean shorts with some combat boots. Two figures behind her slowly walked their way inside their guild themselves, as the dark haired one of the two spat out a "tch" while peering at the pink haired girl in annoyance.

"Oi flame head!! Could you stop screaming?" Exclaimed the annoyed boy who walked besides her with his wavy black locks and beautiful dark blue eyes staring at her in annoyance. His attire consisted of a white shirt and black pants with some brown boots.  "Your making my ears bleed for Mavis sake."

At his words, the pink haired girl offensively gasped while stepping up to stand before him, taking the boy by surprise as he blushed slightly at the close proximity of their bodies.

"Hey are you trying to start a fight with me princess!" Exclaimed the girl loudly, bumping her forehead with the black haired boy's own, making the said boy snap out of the state of embarrassment he started feeling only a second ago as he glared at the girl before him.

"Huh? What if I am pinkie?? What are you going to do about it?? Huh??" Replied the boy to her in an attempt to provoke her, as he stared directly into the girl's eyes with ever so growing hatred. The girl literally growled at him.

"Why you little--!!" The girl was going to continue her sentence but was cut off by a redheaded figure stepping in between the two of them and stopping their little fight in the process.

"Storm Fullbuster! Nashi Dragneel! You guys better not be fighting again !" Yelled the redheaded boy at them angrily, annoyance clearly lacing his voice. He had a red tattoo on his right eye and was wearing a set of silver armor with some dark pants.

The girl, Nashi, looked at the redheaded boy at this while whining. "Aw come on Simon!! Just let me at least throw a punch at him so I can shut that mouth of his!!" Said Nashi to Simon while raising her fist and waving it in front of her face back and forth, as an arrogant laugh could be heard slipping out of Storm's mouth at this.

"Oh please, an airhead like you wouldn't stand a chance in front of me." Said Storm with sass while crossing his arms over his now, weirdly, naked chest proudly.

"Oh wanna bet princess." Growled Nashi at him, ignoring the angry Simon beside her, and stepping once again in front of Storm.

"Bring it on pinkie!!" Yelled Storm to her also completely ignoring the dark angry aura now imitating out from the boy known as Simon Fernandez.

"Ice make--!!" Yelled Storm while getting in the stance that his father taught him to do.

"Fire dragon's--!!" Yelled Nashi, raising both of her fists that were now lit in the fire that she inherited from her father.

"Enough!" Suddenly yelled Simon bumping both Storm and Nashi's heads together, taking the two by surprise.

"Ow..." Said the two teens in pain on the ground together as they rubbed their now injured heads softly.