Chapter 63- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #1

Okay, before you start off reading this chapter, I just wanna say something to you dear reader :)

First of all, I just wanna thank all of you for sticking around with me even though I haven't even been updating at all

Second of all, a lot of the first half of my chapters have reached 1k reads, and it warms my heart knowing that so many people have read that single chapter of my book, and apparently, loved cause that number was then achieved in another one :')

Without you guys, I would've literally given up writing this story seeing as I get so many blocks every time I attempt of writing a chapter, but since I have your support, I try my best in getting over my block and to finally finish up my chapters

Again, thank you

Now, let's start off with the preliminaries of the grand magic games!!

Enjoy!!

||

"Elise." Sighed Simon out as he ran a hand through his hair, as his eyes peered over his dark haired teammates slumped down form on the ground. "For the last time, we. are. sorry--"

"SORRY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!" Exclaimed out Elise as she threw a pillow right in Simon's face, the mentioned boy's tumbling back at the surprisingly amazing force the pillow carried, as he ended up falling right beside his bed and on the wooden floor. "YOU GUYS GOT TO HUMILIATE KRIS WITHOUT ME!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!"

Something seemed to snap in Simon's eyes at this, as the usual 'calm' character he had kept up until now literally crumbled.

"OH SHUT IT WOMAN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FREAKING PUKED ON US IN THE TRAIN!"

"NO ONE PUKED ON YOU SIMON! I PUKED ON NASHI AND ZEUS!"

"I WAS STILL IN THE VICINITY OF YOUR PUKING SO IT DOES COUNT!"

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"DOES SO!"

"DOES NOT!"

"DOES SO!"

"DOES NOT!"

"DOES SO!"

"DOES NOT!"

"SCREW YOU ELISE!"

"SHUT UP SIMON YOU SUCK!"

And both of them growled at one another before turning their backs on each other and pouting with a scowl adoring both of their faces.

"I've never seen Simon this worked up before." Whispered Nashi over to Storm as both of them glanced over the two's pouting form from their seat on Storm's bed. "Is he okay?"

"Well it's almost midnight." Responded Storm to her as he checked his watch while he unconsciously ripped off his shirt in the process which made Nashi roll her eyes at him. "He must be nervous cause the preliminaries are going to start in a few minutes."

Nashi hummed at him in response to his words. "Maybe."

"Ah~ young love though~" Sang out Zeus as he put on a shirt while he proceeded to hand one over to the half naked Storm, who's eyes bulged out of their sockets in surprise once he saw that he had somehow taken his shirt off (again), as Nashi laughed loudly at his reaction from beside the boy while an embarrassed Storm proceeded to put on a new shirt. "They always fight for the most stupid of reasons~"