Chapter 35- A Trusted Stranger?

He was walking down the streets of Magnolia, heading towards the Fairy Tail guild. Suddenly, the sound of a feminine scream was heard coming from the guild. His eyes widened as he quickly started running his way towards the guild. Opening the large doors, his eyes widened in horror at the sight in front of him.

Bodies were lying everywhere. Not any bodies, dead bodies. The corpses of his family and friends. He trembled in fear and anger as he looked around the guild. Tears formed in his eyes when he saw his mother and father lying on the ground in a pool of their own blood. The sound of choking was suddenly heard coming from in front of him. Quickly turning around, his eyes widened in anger at the sight that was currently being held in front of him.

Nashi, one of the people that he cared for dearly, was currently being choked by a cloaked figure. Activating Meteor, he quickly took the young pink haired girl in his arms and hugged her tightly, while she furiously coughed. His eyes then darted towards the cloaked figure in front of him.

"WHO ARE YOU??!" He yelled in anger as he growled at the man in front of him. A sinister grin appeared on the cloaked figures face, as his entire face, save for his mouth, was completely obscured because of the black hood that was draped on his head.

"Soon." Said the man to him as he looked at him with his sinister glowing blue eyes.

He could not help but find the deep and sinister voice familiar.

Everything was slowly then becoming darker and the cloaked figure that was in front of Simon was slowly walking away. Simon's eyes widened at this.

"No!!" He yelled. "Wait!! Who are you??" Yelled Simon, his voice full of anger. The man then laughed at him as he stopped in his track's. Simon narrowed his eyes at him as he tightened  his grip on the pink haired girl in his arms.

"Not waking up?" Said the man turning around to face the red haired boy who was kneeling on the floor. "Well well, how unusual."

"Shut the hell up already will you." Growled Simon over at him which made the man burst out in a fit of dark laughter.

"How amusing."

"Just cut the crap and tell me who you are!! Why the hell were you choking Nashi!? Why the hell did you kill ev--" Simon was abruptetly cut off when a hand touched his cheek. His eyes widdened as he directed his gaze down at the pink haired girl on his lap.

"Simon." Said Nashi to him while caressing his cheek softly. The red haired boy's eyes widdened even more when she slowly moved his head down towards her. His breath hitched in his throat when he felt her breath so close to his.

Pecking his cheek, Nashi directed Simon's wide eyes towards her face, and smiled sweetly at him.

"Time to wake up."

"Wha--"

And just like that, it all disappeared in front of him, and Simon was once again met with the sight of his dark bedroom. He groaned in frustration at this.

"Damn..." He mumbled under his breath as he let his back meet the mattress of his bed once again while covering his eyes with the back of his hand.

Simon felt utter frustration at this point.

He had been having the same dream for weeks now, and it always ended with the same thing.

Just as he thought that he had finally changed something in that dream of his, it still ended with him not getting the chance to see the black cloaked figure.