Chapter 55- Never Forgotten #2

Rain poured down hard on the city of Magnolia and it's residents, as heavy showers of water had been pouring down on the small town for over 3 days now.

The mentioned residents of the city didn't even dare to leave their homes to even go to work, as most of them chose to close down their shops for the day.

After all, even if they did open, no one was really going to show up or shop for anything in this weather.

So, the streets were completely isolated today.

No tourists.

No people.

No one at all.

No one except for a certain set of people.

||

Rosemary tied her ever so growing scarlet hair up in a ponytail, leaving a few strands of hair along with her bangs flowing around her face beautifully.

With eyes red and puffy, and a slightly running nose, the scarlet haired girl carefully looked at her appearance in her long dresser mirror, her tired eyes running down to look at the knee lenght and long sleeved black dress that hung over her body.

Today was the day.

Today was the day that her friend's memorial will be held.

Today was the day that he passed away after all.

||

"Zeus!! Hurry up!!"

"Coming mom!" Replied back Zeus in a yell to his mother down the stairs from his, temporary, bedroom at his parents house since the boy still didn't find a proper place he could actually rent out for himself.

His poor friend Rosemary had the same problem as him, as she was herself spending her nights at her parents place.

'Maybe we could get a place together as roommates...' Thought Zeus to himself. Fixing his red tie in the mirror and combing his always messy white hair to the back with his hands, he stared at the reflection of his blue eyes.

'I'll talk to her about it when this is over...'

||

Storm's dark blue eyes intensely gazed at the dripping water on the sink at the back of the bar of the guild, the melody of the water continuously hitting the sink looking the most interesting, and distracting thing to the boy's eyes at the moment.

He'd been here waiting since 6 am in the morning as he had been shooken up from his peaceful slumber by his beautiful and loving mother, who rinsed him awake so that they could get ready early and leave for Igneel's memorial.

Taking in a long tired breath, Storm released it as a sigh, as he shifted his eyes slowly away from the tapping water and to his surroundings instead.

Thought his surroundings weren't as interesting.

Half of the guild was here, along with his family, all of them dressed up in fancy black shoes and a tux or fancy black dresses with heels, and carrying a silent depressing atmosphere on their shoulders.

Storm was no different from them, as he was dressed and carrying the same clothes and mood the others were.

The doors of the guild suddenly were swung open revealing Fairy Tail's newly made couple along with Blake and a struggling Elise that was desperately latching on to the maroon haired boy.

"Hey." Softly called out Storm hoarsely to his friends, frowning at the thickness in his voice once he did as he cleared his throat.

Nova and the others smiled at him giving Storm a small nod or verbal greeting back as they comfortably seated themselves in peace at the table he was on.